Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

what i have learned from Steve Jobs story:
    1. There's no coincidence. Everything has a purpose.
    2. Misfortunes are oftentimes opportunities cloaked.
    3. Life is 10% what happened to you & 90% on how you react on it. Still, its your call.
    4. Never cease to learn & explore new things.
    5. Do things today, because this is the only day certain that you are awake.

great story... ..

one of my favorite speeches

To "stay hungry and foolish" with a family to feed would be fatal in these times.

If your young and you have no obligations, then by all means stay hungry and foolish.

If your a family man with deep enough pockets, then you might afford to stay hungry and foolish.

These words are great but they must be used in the appropriate situation otherwise, these words will hunt you forever.

@MeMing - i think what S.Jobs means in "stay hungry and foolish" is not "to be hungry" or "mag pagutom"...my understanding is,"Stay Hungry" is not to be contented with your knowledge today..seek more what you want in life, what you love...Do not stop seeking knowledge, be "hungry" in Knowledge... and about that "Stay Foolish" is, to make extra ordinary things or create the things you love,dreams without necessarily following any rule book in life or or even someone told you "you can't do it"....just "DO IT" , "CREATE IT"... don't let others stop you when achieving something..- this is "i think" what he meant to understand for the newly Graduates.

one of my ICON: STEVE JOBS

I was glad I got to experience working at apple.
    Their culture is very dynamic and customer oriented. They always had this feel of pride to represent better a technology compared to other computer technology specially windows or PC.
    Their technology is driven by simplicity for users and remarkable reliability. It seems they are on a different class among other computer brands.

Quote Originally Posted by maseproject View Post
    @MeMing - i think what S.Jobs means in "stay hungry and foolish" is not "to be hungry" or "mag pagutom"...my understanding is,"Stay Hungry" is not to be contented with your knowledge today..seek more what you want in life, what you love...Do not stop seeking knowledge, be "hungry" in Knowledge... and about that "Stay Foolish" is, to make extra ordinary things or create the things you love,dreams without necessarily following any rule book in life or or even someone told you "you can't do it"....just "DO IT" , "CREATE IT"... don't let others stop you when achieving something..- this is "i think" what he meant to understand for the newly Graduates.

one of my ICON: STEVE JOBS
    That is exactly what he means. And I meant exactly what I meant. Being creative and going against the norms is RISKY. If everyone follows his words, they will suffer.

These words are not for everyone and most especially not to be taken TOTALLY depending on your current situation.

yes it depends on ur situation bro
    and yes u r ryt.. d most ideal time to be risky & take it to business is when u have less to risk...
    Start while u r single...
    But it doesnt mean that u dont have to risk f ur a family man.

I guess u r a family man now
    F u r, never think ur time has passed...
    Everybody is given w/ opportunities...
    But like the parable of the talents, some prefer to hide it.. while others risk it.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast