Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate (Mechanical Gaming Keyboard) Review

I think it has to do with the key caps, different sad daw ang sa BlackWidow 'vanilla' kaysa Ultimate. kinsa diha makapuhulos DAS? heheh

Quote Originally Posted by weezur View Post
    puro pictures first page oi hehee

if there's one thing missing with it kay ang 'feel' sa keys, kinda lacks that heavenly touch! ma intriga jud ta ani unsa jud ang feel kung sa DAS og Filco.
    I was actually going to buy the BW but I've heard a lot of horror stories about them. Apparently there are a lot of Quality Control issues with the BW boards malfunctioning.

yeah, mine was the spacebar key right out of the box. but it's not so bad, nothing you couldn't probably fix. almost everything about it is top build quality (heavy so it should be heheh), I think it's just the key caps they need to improve upon.

Yeah, mine was the spacebar key out of the box. But it's not so bad, nothing you couldn't probably fix.

Almost everything about it is top notch build quality (it's heavy so it should be hehe), I think it's just the key caps they need to improve upon.

Yeah, mine was the spacebar key out of the box. But it's not so bad, nothing you couldn't probably fix.

Almost everything about it is top notch build quality (it's heavy so it should be hehe), I think it's just the key caps they need to improve upon.
    Some were saying keycap issues as well and that they are wobbly. The printing of the font letter daw are poorly done that they are hard to see.
    With regards to actual design, i dunno why they opted for a glossy finish as it attracts fingerprints and require constant cleaning.

I originally had a Steelseries G6V2 for a couple of months which had cherry MX Black. They were good for FPS games but decided I wanted more tactile feedback rather than the Linear type since I also do a lot of typing so i sold it. I finally decided on MX Browns.

asa manta kapalit ana diri sa cebu?

Quote Originally Posted by P0w3rM0v3 View Post
    The printing of the font letter daw are poorly done that they are hard to see.
    not sure about that one though when it's fully lit but the font types were sure weird at first.

using a wrist rest helps to keep your hands off the finish. as with everything black, makes it easier if it's time for a little dusting hehe

not sure about that one though when it's fully lit but the font types were sure weird at first.

using a wrist rest helps to keep your hands off the finish. as with everything black, makes it easier if it's time for a little dusting hehe
    hmmm... it's kinda frustrating that the board has those issues especially at premium prices. At over $100, you expect it to be close to perfect. Maybe even expect it to make sandwiches for you lolz.

mao ni ako gamit run. wa koy ma sulti nindot kaau

Last edited by P0w3rM0v3; 08-11-2011 at 04:00 AM.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast