Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TWINSCAN View Post
    @duneman, bro this kind of filter is non-stock item so my supplier has very few stocks only for this Mann Provent 200 crankcase ventilation filter. Maybe this is very slow moving that's why they are not stocking this item unlike normal MANN oil and fuel filters they are stocking a lot, only if it becomes fast moving they will stock this item and hopefully we can make it fast moving item so we have no problem with the supply side. I raise order already for this item to my supplier but not that much because i dont know the level of demand yet. And the lead time is very frustrating 3 months from NOW! because they will order this from Germany. Hope you guys here will understand but if the inquiries here is overwhelming i will raise another order this time should be more. So right now we now our problem is the supply side. So those who are interested to purchase this MANN Provent 200 oil catch can please send us your name because my first batch of order to arrive 3 months from now is not so many, so we will be on first come first serve basis for the first batch. I can guarantee you will be given priority for those who will ask for reservation thru SMS.
    twinscan,
    if you can provide us the cost of the filter, guys like me who are planning to get this Provent 200 will have an idea on how much is the additional expenses (replacement new filter)

i have read the Installation and Maintenance of Mann +Hummen Provent Oil Separator for Open and Closed Crankcase Ventilation Systems, the manual recommend to change the filter after 1000 operating hours or at least once a year (footnote: The maintenance interval can vary greatly depending on the actual oil available and the dirt/soot content in the blowby gas).
    http://industrialfilters.mann-hummel...ProVent_en.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by duneman View Post
    twinscan,
    if you can provide us the cost of the filter, guys like me who are planning to get this Provent 200 will have an idea on how much is the additional expenses (replacement new filter)

i have read the Installation and Maintenance of Mann +Hummen Provent Oil Separator for Open and Closed Crankcase Ventilation Systems, the manual recommend to change the filter after 1000 operating hours or at least once a year (footnote: The maintenance interval can vary greatly depending on the actual oil available and the dirt/soot content in the blowby gas).
    http://industrialfilters.mann-hummel...ProVent_en.pdf
    @duneman, bro the Mann Provent 200 positive crankcase ventilation oil catch can assembly with filter inside is selling at 5,500 pesos and the replacement filter element MANN LC5001X is selling at 1,850 pesos. I don't think it will clog that easier at 1,000 hours or 1 year bro, we need to take this grain of salt because this is MANN's business and the frequent we buy their filters good business for them, i will put my bet on Volkswagen TDI club actual experience in this Mann Provent 200 they are changing their filters every 50,000 miles to 100,000 miles i will buy off their idea because this filter is a synthetic media and most synthetic media if we talk about full flow oil filter the service life is 15,000 miles or 1 year whichever comes first. But the application here is not full flow the blow by gases we are dealing with in the PCV is tiny droplets only so 50,000 miles filter change is good enough. Anyway we can open the Provent 200 and check if the filter element is already showing signs of choke filter or not.
    Last edited by TWINSCAN; 12-08-2015 at 10:29 PM.

up for today folks and SMS to reserve the best OCC in internal combustion engines....

@duneman, bro the Mann Provent 200 positive crankcase ventilation oil catch can assembly with filter inside is selling at 5,500 pesos and the replacement filter element MANN LC5001X is selling at 1,680 pesos. I don't think it will clog that easier at 1,000 hours or 1 year bro, we need to take this grain of salt because this is MANN's business and the frequent we buy their filters good business for them, i will put my bet on Volkswagen TDI club actual experience in this Mann Provent 200 they are changing their filters every 50,000 miles to 100,000 miles i will buy off their idea because this filter is a synthetic media and most synthetic media if we talk about full flow oil filter the service life is 15,000 miles or 1 year whichever comes first. But the application here is not full flow the blow by gases we are dealing with in the PCV is tiny droplets only so 50,000 miles filter change is good enough. Anyway we can open the Provent 200 and check if the filter element is already showing signs of choke filter or not.
    @TWINSCAN,
    making Volkswagen TDI as a yardstick is like comparing an apple to an orange, yes you have to check manually the synthetic filter if it's still doing its job and same time you have the manufacturer's recommended replacement cycle as your guide...

we have to consider that different engine manufacturer of same displacement does not necessary mean it produced same amount of soot/oil that comes with the blow-by gas.

Blog Entries
    Subscribing to this thread, currently using greddy catchcan with d.i.y filter on my 2KD-ftv engine, might upgrade to this,
    During my 10k pms ,i drained my catchcan, afterwards ive checked my egr pipe too bad there was still oil, maybe my catchcan didnt catch all the oil...

@duneman, bro Mann support team of our supplier send us this Provent 200 ads confirming that the service life of replacement filter cartridge is 40,000 kms. It is equivalent to 2 years or more.....

Last edited by TWINSCAN; 07-03-2015 at 11:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ite View Post
    Subscribing to this thread, currently using greddy catchcan with d.i.y filter on my 2KD-ftv engine, might upgrade to this,
    During my 10k pms ,i drained my catchcan, afterwards ive checked my egr pipe too bad there was still oil, maybe my catchcan didnt catch all the oil...
    bro, dvldoc of tsikot.com recommend of adding some steelwool inside the catch can. me myself, think mann+hummel provent series still our best option.

@duneman, bro Mann support team of our supplier send us this Provent 200 ads confirming that the service life of replacement filter cartridge is 40,000 kms. It is equivalent to 2 years or more.....

@TWINSCAN,
    bro we will see the actual mileage when users started using and as i've said mileage will vary....
    on side note, why not bringing the Provent 150? i think price is significantly lower and more affordable, im just curious that's all.

@TWINSCAN,
    bro we will see the actual mileage when users started using and as i've said mileage will vary....
    on side note, why not bringing the Provent 150? i think price is significantly lower and more affordable, im just curious that's all.
    bro, my first customers are from Manila and were tsikoteers. They are all looking for Provent 200 not Provent 150. Looks like this Provent 200 becomes the universal crankcase ventillation everywhere.....

Blog Entries
    bro, dvldoc of tsikot.com recommend of adding some steelwool inside the catch can. me myself, think mann+hummel provent series still our best option.
    yup bro i added a lot of steelwool inside, maybe time to upgrade soon..

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast