Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

balhin nalang si Pacman sa under armour..eheheheh

Quote Originally Posted by supermarionism View Post
    balhin nalang si Pacman sa under armour..eheheheh
    I doubt Under Armour or any other brand would sign him in the near future. But hey, if he wins senate, another income for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Ac View Post
    This gets funnier everyday.

Come on, I understand Pac doesn't support same-*** marriage. And he IS FREE to believe what he believes. But to PUBLICLY say that the LBGT community is WORSE than ANIMALS? That kind of thinking has NO PLACE in the senate. Believe what you want to believe, Manny. But keep the insults to yourself.

Also before all of this, I wasn't going to vote for Manny since he has ZERO track record. He's a boxer. He should retire a boxer.
    true. there are more ways to convey what you believe. but he has to remember he is a public figure and a public servant. whatever he will say will be scrutinized by the public and might cause public outrage. he should be sensitive on his issue. he can convey what he believes in without hurting anyone or without stepping in any ones toes so-to-speak. ginagmay'ng delikadesa ra gyud unta.
    if you show respect to other people, regardless of lifestyle, no matter what you believe in, they will respect your opinion. respect begets respect.

one word...."mirisi"

born again pa more!

Quote Originally Posted by totoybibo View Post
    nope it doesn't. saying LGBT's worse than animals is not the making of a public figure let alone a public servant.
    It's not obviously, probably a poor choice of words but heck thats the truth (the lewd act itself as what they say). Despite his lacking on his intellect upon saying those words, he was not short on his apologies as he said "I'm sorry for hurting people by comparing homosexuals to animals. Please forgive me for those I've hurt. God Bless!". Now compared to Vice Ganda when he mock a lot of people at the expense of making fun to them, did he apologized sincerely? talking about double standards and hyprocisy.. one word "intolerance".

Quote Originally Posted by yhokz101 View Post
    It's not obviously, probably a poor choice of words but heck thats the truth (the lewd act itself as what they say). Despite his lacking on his intellect upon saying those words, he was not short on his apologies as he said "I'm sorry for hurting people by comparing homosexuals to animals. Please forgive me for those I've hurt. God Bless!". Now compared to Vice Ganda when he mock a lot of people at the expense of making fun to them, did he apologized sincerely? talking about double standards and hyprocisy.. one word "intolerance".
    that is just a poor comparison. vice ganda is an entertainer. a comedian. should not be taken seriously. it would be fraking stupid to take her/him seriously. anything coming our of her/his mouth should be taken with a sack of salt.

pac is a public servant running for a higher office. vice ganda is a member of lgbt. no need to single him/her out. this issue is not about what vice ganda said. but what pac said.

I have no problem if Manny does not agree on Same *** Marriage, I stand with the same principles.

But, he should have toned down showing his opinion to the public. I do not care on what the LGBT will do with their lives... wala man sila nag hasol sa akoa.

Ang ako lang is I do not agree in Same *** Marriage, whether religiously or legally.

Blog Entries
    Palpak move in pacman, election pajud. yabo sabaw oi

Quote Originally Posted by yhokz101 View Post
    sir yhokz...dili manko fans ni vice ganda or any other nga mga bayot...pero lahi man gud sila...comedian og politician unya newbie pa gyud pagka born again...resulta pataka lng yawit. aw piti!

mao na diha ang difference...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by existence View Post
    Palpak move in pacman, election pajud. yabo sabaw oi
    pero daog gihapon ni siya sir..kabalo naka "Perlas kong sinilangan"

just do it manny!

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast