Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Default Re: Marcos Wealth: Stolen money stolen again?

Sa akong pagsabot ginapahid nila kang Marcos ang word na "corruption" pero ang tinuod sila diay to ang naay dakong interest sa kabang yaman ng Pilipinas....Isa lang man gud si Marcos tapos siya pa jud ang president at that time natural ikae jud ang buthan sa tanan kay ikaw man ang naay acces sa tanan....Pero ang mga galamay galihok pud baya na og sikreto......mo hatag og liquidation nga sobrasobra maskin walay output....tapos pirmahan dayon sa presidente as approved project.....Diay to ang majority sa project cost padulong lang sa bulsa..... Mauna and GMA project karon pati ang seed assistance.... Ang naa sa mga dokomento para sa seeds assistance pero ang tinuod sa election expenses diay to ni Gloria napadulong....

i have just one thought on this...

nowadays, regardless of who is in power, this money is bound to disappear. it's that simple! it's NO LONGER an issue really. Even if it was Cory, FVR, Erap, FPJ, Lacson, GMA or even Escudero himself was President, it is almost as certain as the sunrise that this money WILL STILL disappear. Lain-lain lang siguro sila ug style ug strategy pero mawagtang lang gihapon. Di na ta angay mahibulong ana, kay bahaw na ni nga balita.

so why fret?!

Ok ra if it disappears because it was spent for projects to improve the Philippines.

But if we'll just ignore the fact, or consider it a NON-ISSUE, that it got lost under GMA's watch, and apparently to finance her candidacy... well, then we deserve to have it stolen. I believe we definitely SHOULD fret that it was stolen, because that's money that could have built roads, classrooms, food, etc.

Why do we have anti-plunder laws then? Why not just make pludering the treasury the "spoils of victory"?

Dili ko ingon-ana ka pessimistic that I'll ignore the loss of billions of pesos because "it'll be stolen anyway". I'm sure we Filipinos still have honest statesmen in our midst. Let's find them and vote for them.

Quote Originally Posted by bfg9000
    Ok ra if it disappears because it was spent for projects to improve the Philippines.

But if we'll just ignore the fact, or consider it a NON-ISSUE, that it got lost under GMA's watch, and apparently to finance her candidacy... well, then we deserve to have it stolen. I believe we definitely SHOULD fret that it was stolen, because that's money that could have built roads, classrooms, food, etc.

Why do we have anti-plunder laws then? Why not just make pludering the treasury the "spoils of victory"?

Dili ko ingon-ana ka pessimistic that I'll ignore the loss of billions of pesos because "it'll be stolen anyway". I'm sure we Filipinos still have honest statesmen in our midst. Let's find them and vote for them.

I don't want to be pessimistic too but in this country since a lot are poor it is always the dishonest politicians or candidates that win probably because they can afford to buy the system and the people as well.

Corruption from the top down to the roots is a common scenario of Catholic 3rd world countries.

so why fret?!
    i'm i hearing/reading this right?

may i relate this with other topic especially the call center thread?Â* Sa kato nga thread reklamo ka sa mga call centers which are engage in non-fair treatment of their employees... i guess you really know the answer to your question.

now... why fret?

Quote Originally Posted by FK
    so why fret?!
    i'm i hearing/reading this right?

may i relate this with other topic especially the call center thread? Sa kato nga thread reklamo ka sa mga call centers which are engage in non-fair treatment of their employees... i guess you really know the answer to your question.

now... why fret?
    as i've said, i'm practical. i am not a hypocrite. same principle but the not the same magnitude or scope.

what's a call center to the country's problem?

sa call center murag kaya-kaya pa na sulbaron na kita-kita lang pero sa tibuok nasud murag liisud-lisod na gyud na. ma frustrated man gani ta sa company problem's lang kay kuwang ug initiative ug action. kung problema sa nasud, mag NPA na lang ta ani? i am idealistic to some extent but "not that" idealistic.

sa call center murag kaya-kaya pa na sulbaron na kita-kita lang pero sa tibuok nasud murag liisud-lisod na gyud na. ma frustrated man gani ta sa company problem's lang kay kuwang ug initiative ug action. kung problema sa nasud, mag NPA na lang ta ani? i am idealistic to some extent but "not that" idealistic.
    so you have selective idealism? if there is such a word. oh but you don't like ERAP for stealing the peoples money? so what's new with that? So why do you join calls for him to resign before if solving the countries problem is too much for you?

I rest my case...

Quote Originally Posted by FK
    so you have selective idealism? if there is such a word. oh but you don't like ERAP for stealing the peoples money? so what's new with that? So why do you join calls for him to resign before if solving the countries problem is too much for you?

I rest my case...

that's not a double standard. it's simply not the same level of standard. so "selective idealism" does not apply if we are going to use logic.

@LytSlpr

So basta call centers, we should complain and try to do something about it. Pero about the disappearance of billions of pesos from the country's treasury... don't fret?

So we hold call centers to a higher standard than the government? If thats how everyone here in the Philippines thinks... I'm not surprised we're going to the dogs.

so "selective idealism" does not apply if we are going to use logic.
    last hirit... if you use logic you use your brain... when you select when to be an idealist and when not to be using your logic... that's being selective.

Criticizing previous administration for being immoral and currently just brush off corruption today because it's not new to you and it's too big to solve is being selective and also being a double standard, no matter what logic you are using, coz logic does not make a right to wrong and a wrong to right.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast