Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

OT: If I'm not mistaken, kaisa paman nakadaog ang usc sa debate sa ANC.
    I'm a law student myself and from my experience, schools do help in molding your study habit..
    For example, the 2 schools in cebu ( i won't disclose the names ) are consistently in the top 20 law schools of the country because they train their students to be independent... dli spoon feeding... and by that I mean employ strictly socratic method... ang pasabot ana mag orals mo taga adlaw, the entire meeting nya mag-kurog2 naka kay basin ikaw na sunod tawgon... para d ka maulawan dapat gyud ka magtuon... do that for the next 4 years ma hanas na gyud ang estudyante padng sa bar coz they have been through a lot.
    However, for those who didn't go through any at all ( the remainder of the schools )... relax ra kaayo ang estudyante... ang teacher mag discuss...walay orals so dli sad magtuon... ayha ra magbasa kung ting exam na... ang ending malimtan ra daun...
    mau ng lagpak nig bar...

It wouldn't really matter kung aha ka na school... If you're determined enough you will be able to become what you really want in life... supplement rana ang mga skwelahan... ikaw mismo ang mu answer ghapon sa exam... preparing for the bar starts when you first step in lawschool... so goodluck..

usc pinaka gahi daw

pina ka gahi ang usc..

Quote Originally Posted by AvelCrow View Post
    USC. Consistent nga mo champion ang ila Law-debate team sa ANC, gipang lampaso ang Ateneo ug DLSU. Niya ang Pol sci nila kay mas specialized. Maka pili ka which track sa POSC depende sa imo career focus. Kung mag law ka kay adto kas AB POSC-LPS.
    Hahaha. Actually maayo ang USC in terms of both; mas daghan ka og viable choices if USC ka especially for these two courses. Under raman ni sila duha sa School of Law of Governance so if you like Law, mas easier imung entry if nag-preparatory ka og AB POL-SCI sa USC.

And, if mag-law ka dili man necessarily dapat naa kay background sa Law & Policy Studies nga track. Actually there are three other specializations nga mapilian: AB POSC - Public Management & Development, AB POSC - Political Theory & Systems, AB POSC - International Relations & Foreign Service.

Pero if you'd like a first-hand experience of the rigor of the College of Law, then I say you prepare with LPS.

I am planning to go to USC Law but my preparatory is not LPS. I don't like the idea of doing the same thing for 8 years of my college life. It limits my intellectual capacitance to only Law. That is why ni-prefer ko to take a different specialization pero in the end mag-Law ra japon ko.

Blog Entries
    Asay pinakamahal tuition TS mao nay gahi "kuno".

UP polsci sad d ma bang2x.... pero gahi jud usc

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wykette View Post
    OT: If I'm not mistaken, kaisa paman nakadaog ang usc sa debate sa ANC.
    I'm a law student myself and from my experience, schools do help in molding your study habit..
    For example, the 2 schools in cebu ( i won't disclose the names ) are consistently in the top 20 law schools of the country because they train their students to be independent... dli spoon feeding... and by that I mean employ strictly socratic method... ang pasabot ana mag orals mo taga adlaw, the entire meeting nya mag-kurog2 naka kay basin ikaw na sunod tawgon... para d ka maulawan dapat gyud ka magtuon... do that for the next 4 years ma hanas na gyud ang estudyante padng sa bar coz they have been through a lot.
    However, for those who didn't go through any at all ( the remainder of the schools )... relax ra kaayo ang estudyante... ang teacher mag discuss...walay orals so dli sad magtuon... ayha ra magbasa kung ting exam na... ang ending malimtan ra daun...
    mau ng lagpak nig bar...

It wouldn't really matter kung aha ka na school... If you're determined enough you will be able to become what you really want in life... supplement rana ang mga skwelahan... ikaw mismo ang mu answer ghapon sa exam... preparing for the bar starts when you first step in lawschool... so goodluck..
    ang isa ani na school is USC... go Atty Torregoza!hehehe wa na ko kabalo sa ikaduha...

Hello! Anybody here know pila ang passing sa entrance exam sa USC law? I took it this morning and nakutaw jud ako utok sa kalisod. I forgot to ask kung pila ang passing ato.

Quote Originally Posted by Slapkid View Post
    Hello! Anybody here know pila ang passing sa entrance exam sa USC law? I took it this morning and nakutaw jud ako utok sa kalisod. I forgot to ask kung pila ang passing ato.
    50% raman guro ila entrance na passing, it wont matter. dawaton ra ghapon ka nila.. but if mahagbong kas entrance, pasaynon kag waiver na dapat dli ka mhagbong ug 6 units sa first year. if pasar kas entrance, whole 1st year nimo, immune kas taktak.. pero counted ghapon bsta naa nakas second yr. EXAMPLE: immune ka, hagbong kag 8 units pag first year, ig second yr to 4th yr nmo d naka pwede mahagbong jd kay bye2 usc naka.

^ Thanks Emz for that very elaborate answer. Na relieve nako. Makaswela jud diay ko USC regardless. I was planning to try pud take sa USJR ug USP but since you mentioned nga okay ra diay then dili nalang.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast