Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

imo sd na choice sir..
    was just sharing my own opinion sa motor.
    m not pointing to anyone.

sa price lang sd nya, wana get a feeling of a big-bike? go for the X-Plorer Z200
    its a china bike, pero u cant hardly tell. proven and tested that it can handle any obstacles.
    but then again, its up to u.

hinoon, Honda is Honda. no doubt about the brand. naa gani ko HONDA XL100s, my dad
    bought it in 1981. as of now, exellent condition gihapon. proud ky ko aning honda.

pero ang kuyawan nko aning HONDA CB110, ang engine. basin hago rky cya nya d mag dugay in the long run.
    for sure, small engine, big chassis, honda must be making the gear box set to low gear.

no top end speed

morag everytime naay e release ang honda na bag-o na motor magka anam ka hinanggaw! ni sugod jod ni sila og surambaw sugod 2007 daghan kaayo sila mga nindot na models ge pang discontinue just to make way to the newer, less practical, more maintenance intensive bikes.

ako honda follower jod ko sukad sauna pero akong following kutob ra sa 2007. sorry honda, pero dili na kaayo ko ganahan sa imong mga motor ge pang release ron.

ang2x sad aning motora oi gwapo raba tag hitsura 110
    naa say ilang honda beat faceout nas thailand
    sos na unsi

mao jd manoy...
    ang suzuki nag pagawas og Raider 150, ang Yamaha nag pagawas og Sniper 135, ang Kawasaki nag pagawas og Fury 125, ang Honda DASH 110. saunz...

ang Yamaha nag pagawas og MIO 115, ang SUZUKI naa STEP 125, ang KAWASAKI naa CURVE 115, ang HONDA? BEAT 110.. gamay pjd na scooter... (no offense)

naa na ang kawasaki og ROUSER 200, naa na YAMAHA FZ150, naa na SUZUKI THUNDER 125, ang honda CB110. atoy...

louy mn gd ang engine kng taoran og dako na chassis nya cute ang makina. mag hago. ok lang kng gamayon ka na taw ky bintaha nlng... kng dakoon ka, na good luck sa imong 2nd gear! hehehe..

the best lang jd og looks ang CB110... buyag...

very nice motorcycle...

Quote Originally Posted by danvincent999 View Post
    imo sd na choice sir..
    was just sharing my own opinion sa motor.
    m not pointing to anyone.

sa price lang sd nya, wana get a feeling of a big-bike? go for the X-Plorer Z200
    its a china bike, pero u cant hardly tell. proven and tested that it can handle any obstacles.
    but then again, its up to u.

hinoon, Honda is Honda. no doubt about the brand. naa gani ko HONDA XL100s, my dad
    bought it in 1981. as of now, exellent condition gihapon. proud ky ko aning honda.

pero ang kuyawan nko aning HONDA CB110, ang engine. basin hago rky cya nya d mag dugay in the long run.
    for sure, small engine, big chassis, honda must be making the gear box set to low gear.

no top end speed

bro ,

naa ka photo sa X-Plorer Z200 ? and price range?

i'm sure that motorcycle engineers actually thought about what they were doing when they placed a 110cc engine on the CB110. although we are easily impressed by higher displacement engines, there is something to be said about optimizing a small engine for speed and power. i for one appreciate honda's efforts to milk everything possible out of a small 110cc engine.

i don't think anyone who buys this MC will have a problem with it overheating or dying on them on sustained operation. of course, this thing will have a hard time racing higher displacement MCs but that's only natural.

if you want an MC to race, you should buy a more expensive MC with a higher engine displacement. if you want a stylish commuter with big bike looks and small bike economy and with good road performance as well, the CB110 can do that for you.

disclaimer: not a honda rep, just expressing my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by binarypill View Post
    i'm sure that motorcycle engineers actually thought about what they were doing when they placed a 110cc engine on the CB110. although we are easily impressed by higher displacement engines, there is something to be said about optimizing a small engine for speed and power. i for one appreciate honda's efforts to milk everything possible out of a small 110cc engine.

i don't think anyone who buys this MC will have a problem with it overheating or dying on them on sustained operation. of course, this thing will have a hard time racing higher displacement MCs but that's only natural.

if you want an MC to race, you should buy a more expensive MC with a higher engine displacement. if you want a stylish commuter with big bike looks and small bike economy and with good road performance as well, the CB110 can do that for you.

- well said bro .. -

Quote Originally Posted by RobZ View Post
    bro ,

naa ka photo sa X-Plorer Z200 ? and price range?

Pa OT kadyot Admins...

brand new price (ranging from) 63 - 68 thousand

-200cc
    -dual front disk
    -rear disk break
    -mono shock
    -19Liter tank
    -naked sportbike look
    -standard size

I have the Z250 model (phase out na - price 83k)

and majority of my friends have the Z200. (Z2X Explorers Club)
    the bike is tested and proven njd. even sa MCP. (sa ako lang ni hap! hehehe..)

Quote Originally Posted by [B
    binarypill[/b];8241089]
    very well said indeed.
    sakto pd bya. y would honda put a 110cc engine in a big body bike without any modifications or any tweks in the engine to make it work ryt?

pero i dont think anyone would disagree na sayang jd ang porma sa motor. dba?
    nice unta kaayo og dating, pang suko sa YZ150 sa Yamaha, ROUSER200 sa Kawasaki, and THUNDER 125 sa Suzuki.. pero 110cc lang jd.

Quote Originally Posted by binarypill View Post

true indeed! considering our narrow, busy and gubaon nga mga dalan.

if you are for racing go for higher displacements kay ang 200cc murag alanganin ra gani.

for those who are into racing2x ug gagmay nga motor sa kadalanan, you guys should try a non-modified 1000cc mc. trust me, makaingon mo nga perti ra diay kahinay sa inyong motor. (no offense meant)

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast