Page 1582 of 1835 FirstFirst ... 157215791580158115821583158415851592 ... LastLast
Results 15,811 to 15,820 of 18341

Quote Originally Posted by raissah View Post
    nya kay nag sorry na man si PDut beh..

“I only apologize to God, nobody else. If I wronged God, he would be happy to listen. Why? Because my God is all forgiving. Why? Because God created me to be good and not bad,” he said.

Read more: Duterte apologizes: ‘Sorry, God’ | Inquirer News
    Follow us: @inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebook

Saon man na ron? Time nas mga pari pod mag sorry sa ilang mga binastos! Wla jud ko kadungog gani nga naay bsag uska pari lang nga nag sorry nga nang molest cyag bata dres pinas.
    if mag sorry sila, pasabot guilty sila. And ipagawas baya nila na limpyo sila.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LogicPlease View Post
    Kana nga promise was meant para sa mga tawo ignorant how criminality works. Many believe that religiously that they would accused you as being yellow drug addict or druglord if mu disagree ka nila. In fact one college student suffered extensive social media bullying after he insulted Duterte for trying to evade question on how he will stop criminality. It all happen in a university forum and many in the internet even call for his death.

Duterte paved the way on how to take advantage on ignorants to the next level.

. We have here the chosen one...

Last edited by firestarter; 07-12-2018 at 01:37 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Attorneybirdman View Post
    Taasa ug mensahe Mr. Fakenews da. Ako gipangayo kay ang protest jud mismo. Politician na dodong, hilig na ug flowery words na mu serve sa iya self. Document pangitaa, di jud ka hilig mubasa. Maklaro man sad. Karun pako ana da.. Youtube ang basehan sa argument. Hehe murag wala ni kasuway ug thesis sa college da, kung nag college man kaha.

Wala ni qualify si Buffett if all the time. Basta mao na iya strategy. Dili niya strategy ang buy during bear markets. BIG difference. Even akong cousin na grade 7 makakita sa difference ana.. Unless wala ka katiwas..

Pangutana nako nimo, kanus.a ni ingon si Buffett na buy during bear markets Mr. FAKE news?

Basa sa ako post reply ana saona about inflation. YES, naa siyay absolute control sa normal inflation. If wala, tawag ana mismanagement. What we have now is normal inflation. But wala nila na control.

Sigeg balik anang good person.. Hehe ka sensitive ni dodong ui. Basa libro beh.
    Hahaha...

Murag di na lage ko nimo Mr. Ring Raider kay nag sige nakag qualify sa imong mga statements. Pero ma obvious raba.. Sige nalang.

Again Mr. Ring Raider, wala na pud nimo tanawa ang akong gi post nga interview ni Senator Cayetano sa? Klaro na kaayo ka ba.. hmmmm.. Kay imo na pud gi Absolute ang akong statement nga gikan sa Youtube...

Bradier bradier.. Bright man unta ka pero I think blocked na sa inyong kompanya nga imong gitrabaho-an ang Youtube no? Kay wala gyud koy anything even an inkling nga naka sabot kas akong gi ingon nga gikan sa Youtube ... If imo pa tong gi tan-aw which is by the way almost an hour long nga video interview niya, maka sabot kas akong gipasabot..

Again Mr. Ring Raider, Pag ingon nako nga naa sa Youtube, what I meant was, gi inteview siya sa usa ka News Agency diris Pilipinas, pagkahuman kay LIVE broadcast man to bradier, gi upload ug usab sa Youtube..

Pero wala ko mag ingon ang akong source sa akong first hand information is gikan from just about anybody nga nag upload-upload lang bradier RR. Gi upload ang hour long interview bradier, naa didto ang ilang discussion ni Mr. Cayetano himself and the interviewer nga gikan sa usa ka news agency..

Bright man unta ka bradier pero usahay literal ra kaayo ka..

Ako gipangayo kay ang protest jud mismo.
    Naminaw kas interview?? Did you finish viewing it?

Really As in Ako mo provide nimo, basin ganahan kag ako pud mo ilo nimo inig kalibang nimo? joke... ahahaha..

Politician na dodong, hilig na ug flowery words na mu serve sa iya self.
    And now you are questioning Cayetano's statements?? Hahaha Mura naman kag yellow sir Attorney..
    Murag ang imong paminawon kay ang imo ra pud self.

Naa ko question nimo Mr. RR.

Multiple choice ni ha.

What is 4 times 40?

a. 1,600 sacks?
    b. 1,600 vice presidents?
    c. 1,600 burned ballots?
    d. 1,600

Kamay sa dibdib..

--

note: basaha ug tanaw pud usahay ug interview para makasabot ka ug maka argue kag tarong. Instead nga magbutang2x kag istorya.

----

Wala ni qualify si Buffett if all the time. Basta mao na iya strategy. Dili niya strategy ang buy during bear markets. BIG difference. Even akong cousin na grade 7 makakita sa difference ana.. Unless wala ka katiwas..

Pangutana nako nimo, kanus.a ni ingon si Buffett na buy during bear markets Mr. FAKE news?
    Karon pako kabalo nga ang istorya ni Buffett mo abot sa politics..

Ayaw na lage na ipamugos kay off topic na diri.

Mas istorya ta ana sa lain topic.. - Ganahan ra gyud kaayo kag literal sa??

If mo ingon ko'g ang state has the power to criticize..

Ha unsa? The President has the ABSOLUTE power to criticize? ha? ha? dili mana.. ani mana ani mana.. Ako balikon Mr. Ring Raider.. Layo2x pakag abtan para ma abogada.. ... May ka wala ka gi lambast sa imong mga professor sa law. hahahaha joke..
    Last edited by firestarter; 07-13-2018 at 08:29 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalsuperman View Post
    Ay dahhh dili lage sila moto-o ani kay dili bad news against the admin.

Mga advanced mag isip.. may pa mag battusai! ..

Blog Entries
    Hayyss BBL..

Ambot unsaon ni.. Daghan man dili pud gusto ani.

Duterte will sign BBL law before SONA — Roque
    SHARES
    Share it!
    Updated July 11, 2018, 9:46 PM
    By Genalyn Kabiling

The proposed Bangsamoro Basic Law (BBL) will be signed by President Duterte before his State of the Nation Address (SONA) on July 23 following an end to the impasse on certain contentious issues of the bill.

Presidential Spokesperson Harry Roque in a press briefing in Malacaņang on April 20, 2018. (YANCY LIM/PRESIDENTIAL PHOTO / MANILA BULLETIN)
    Presidential Spokesperson Harry Roque
    (YANCY LIM/PRESIDENTIAL PHOTO / MANILA BULLETIN)

Presidential Spokesman Harry Roque announced the breakthrough on the efforts to pass the BBL after the President met with the bicameral conference committee members in Malacaņang.

“Pleased to announce that the President facilitated the passage of the BBL by convincing the two Houses of Congress to adopt the House version of the BBL,” Roque said in a statement sent to reporters.

“PRRD will sign the BBL law before the SONA,” he added.

Roque said the impasse on the BBL provision on territory has been “resolved.”

By adopting the House version, Roque said the six municipalities of Lanao Del Norte and the 39 barangays of North Cotabato could “vote to join the BBL territory in a referendum to be conducted on the mother territory of the areas involved.”

“With the President’s intervention citing constitutional provisions and the decision of the Supreme Court in the case of Umali, the passage of the BBL has been assured,” he added.

The bicameral panel members earlier decided to consult the President in resolving the deadlock on territory and plebiscite issues.

The Senate version includes a provision that allows the concerned villages and municipalities to join the envisioned Bangsamoro region following a plebiscite.

The House version, on the other hand, stated that the local government units may join the territory based on the majority vote of the province.

Among the lawmakers present in the meeting were Senate President Vicente Sotto III, Speaker Pantaleon Alvarez, Senate Majority Leader Juan Miguel Zubiri, House Majority Leader Rudy Fariņas, and Senators Aquilino Pimentel III and Sonny Angara.

Also present were Roque, Executive Secretary Salvador Medialdea, Justice Secretary Menardo Guevarra, Interior and Local Government Eduardo Aņo, and Presidential Adviser on the Peace Process Jesus Dureza.

Quote Originally Posted by marius View Post
    thrilling gyud bya ning BBL. pero ako against kaayo ko ani if permahan ni ni duterte. unfair kaayo na sa uban provinces na gusto mo separate na sa pilipinas. ila na lang gyud unta g-diretso ug Federalism ang atong nasud para patas tanan.
    ako pabor ko ani boss. i just want peace in mindanao. i have confidense aning BBL with pdut as he was able to unite MN and MI. and based sa draft naa plebicite. so naa gihapon choice ang mga katawhan if they want to be part of it.
    plus this is a prelude to federalism. i think.hehe.

Kana nga promise was meant para sa mga tawo ignorant how criminality works. Many believe that religiously that they would accused you as being yellow drug addict or druglord if mu disagree ka nila. In fact one college student suffered extensive social media bullying after he insulted Duterte for trying to evade question on how he will stop criminality. It all happen in a university forum and many in the internet even call for his death.

Duterte paved the way on how to take advantage on ignorants to the next level.
    Did you or did you not see how that student question Pres. Duterte, How ignorant he is, almost arrogant. Or you are just blind.

I congratulate Duterte for prioritizing BBL, to much at stake if we fail to pass it again, we dont want another Marawi all over again. I understand many don't want it but i guess it the best option we have now.

Quote Originally Posted by digitalsuperman View Post
    Dako kaayo ni tabang sa local economy. Kudos to Duterte

Ignorant? Nope, he knew the holes in dutertes promises so not ignorant for me. And he made duterte play dodge ball
    Almost arrogant? Nope, i think he is actually arrogant.

But the problem is Duterte supporters are too soft and O.A. that despite the student arrogance not directed towards them they took it personally and still bully him in social media and called for EJK
    not just blind but deaf also

11.    Advertisement