Quote Originally Posted by ilovedogs View Post
and why are you attacking me all of a sudden? i dint say you're a flirt but someone else might mistake it as flirting - and this is the reason why you have the problem in the first place. you were friendly to the guy that was supposedly a suitor of your friend, although i dont think it's flirting, but your friend certainly did. and dont tell me to read the entire story bcoz I DID despite that i had to put on my glasses and i so hated standing up just to get something when im already comfortably lounging! i even told you it was not your fault (remember my comments?)

you're so sensitive. if you dont like negative feedbacks then dnt post in istorya asking people "Naa ba ko'y sala ani mga bro and sis?" bcoz someone will certaily tell you things that you dont want to hear! even though i stl dont understand why you hated my comment when i only said 'it might', i dint outright CONCLUDE that you are. tsk tsk some people....

Okay, Sorry but i received so many comments that's why i forgot your first comment .. Anyway about how i reacted ur post its because my problem is already solve as u can see in the recent /lastest post right? Then ur comment suddenly affair."nabuhi nuon ang issue". and lastly im not attacking you. I just want to clear things up.. Maybe its a misunderstanding.. I dont want to recieve any comments anymore. Since everything is okay and solved.. That's why im planning to close this post but til now i dont know how. Anyways thank you for your comment and for ur sacrifies " standing up just to get eye glasses" And thank you for that sis.. it really means so much to me. Thank you for your time sis!