Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast

Default Re: i paid a girl to play as my girlfriend

Quote Originally Posted by idk.101 View Post
    we've been together with this 'gf' for about a year and 10 months...and gikuhit na jud kos konsensya nako kung padayunon paba ni or dili. i know i can end this crap through 'breakup' and the likes, i already have them in mind.
    pero what i fear is ma pressure nasad ko balik ky ako ra lay dili minyo among the siblings.

it started this way. i have this close friend nga ni ask kog favor nya to play as my gf. she asked why pretend and told her nga na pressure ko ky ako ray single sa manag-igsuon, and my parents are very adamant about it. gsamukan ko. i told them bfore nga dili na priority nako, pero gahi japon ulo.
    eventually, niuyon cya and we both agreed on one condition: no ***. in return sa iyang help, i paid her 3000/month.

and so my deception begins. gikiwawan ko nga mag pretend at first kay i respect the girl. pero she was very game. she did the adlibs and stories about us whenever we attend occasions and shes damn good on it. opposite kayo mig batasan, she's this funny, versatile girl nga madala jud nimo basag asa, and im this seryoso, suplado, saputon type nga way paki sa uban. lol.

one memorable moment nga wa jd nako nakalimtan is our first kiss. we attended this reunion sa group of friends and had this game nga i couldn't recall clearly and they were teasing us nga 'kiss!'. i really refused, pero 'gf' did the opposite. she was whispering 'kiss na ta gud, pila ra man na ba! grr!'
    i told her nga 'wa nis sabot nato amawa ka, sagdai gud na sila'. nag bawsanay pa jd mig singhag nga hunghungay. and the tease went louder, and tungod sa iyang kasuko gikusnit nya akong hawak kay na pressure na sd cya, atay kayo kay naguba jd akong nawng and my friends were asking kung naunsa ko. so eventually to end that b.s., gkiss na lng nako.

ilado na kayo cya sa friends nako ug sa pamilya sad, and nangutanana sd ako ginikanan kung ala pa ba miy plano mag minyo. my mother really wants see a kid from me. and me made a lot of excuses. mas pressure na hinuon.

i asked my 'gf kuno' nganong ni agree cya ani. i asked her kung ala ba siya nainsulto/nadegrade nga gbayaran siya or unsa. wala man sab dw.
    and unsa ang reason? tungod kay gitabangan nako siya to get her life back daw. rebelde man gud ni cya sauna, and i helped her nga mkabawi cya. and now, she has a job na. and instead of 3000/month, she said nga i-500 nlng kay sobra na daw natabang nako niya. nauwa nasad siya nako, abi pa lng daw nawng siyag kwarta.

we're still together now, pero nakonsensya naman ko.
    i asked her kung ok ra ba nga we'll do the 'breakup', as if nothing happened lang.
    and she told me nga kung unsay plano nako she'll go with it.

pero i dont want pa. i want to end it kung mag near 30 na ko. im 25 karon, btw.

i know this question sounds downright stupid, pero ok ra ba ni?
    what i worry more is my 'gf', kung makalahutay paba siya. i am very aware nga she's a girl, and basin nag hurt cya or what kay i used her. pero she told me nga dont think about it, she's aware nga she's been used sa akong plans. she just told me nga she wants to help me lang.

arrrggghhh...i sound very selfish jud sa?

if kamo naa sa sitwasyon nako, unsay buhaton ninyo? ga rigor na jud ning huna2 nako, napay trabaho, napa sad ni...pistiha jud oi...
    whoah

lemme ask you bro, wa ka ganahi nya? why not make things serious? i mean, tinud.anay na bah. why not make it real instead of pretending?

dli cya ganahan... dli man babaye iya type... hehehe

for a year? impossible na gyud kaayo... meaning, isa kang ganap na _____ woott ! FAILED !

ani nalang ts, i'll pay your "GF" 10K a month... if mukagat imu gf, then things will be clear to you....lol

Blog Entries

ladlad na tawn.. d pa uwahi ang tanan

Unique and interesting case but TS, you should be true to yourself and to everybody around you. Are you comfortable in living in a lie? That you are deceiving your parents? Talk to them and tell them kung unsa gyud imong gusto. Let me give you a suggestion:

Break up with your "girlfriend" and inform your parents about it. From there, tell them that you want to do something else para makamove on and that you're not yet ready to get into another relationship. Make yourself busy and show them nga busy gyud ka. For sure makasabot lang gyud na sila. Later on, kung mangulit na pud, tell them to talk to you and open the subject up. Kung di pa gyud ka ganahan ug relationship, ayaw sa. It is your life, not theirs.

But be careful not to let them know about ani inyong nabuhat. Sigurado gyud nga dako gyud na nga gubot.

The hard part is your friend, basin nadevelop na na nimo. Girl in general won't live in a lie, labi na kanang pareho sa inyong gibuhat. Kung nadevelop gyud siya nimo, mao nang lisod diha.

Either way, a break up is the best thing to do. Who knows, maybe in that span of time nga nagbreak mo marealize nimo nga nadevelop pud diay ka sa imong amiga. Sometimes it takes a heartbreak to really see that a person is important to us and how valuable a relationship is. Trust me, kung maski unsa pa nimo ug ingon nga di ka, kung madevelop ka, wa gyud kay choice. If you fight it, masakitan ra ka.

On a not so serious note, hope you won't get offended, maybe you want men?

Blog Entries

im considering now to cut this whole crap off nlng, and apologize to her. i need time....i dont know, not sure...should i really have to do this? pistihaaaaa....kung tinud-on nako, andam na ba kaha ko? i've been to SO GREAT reltshps, and im still holding that f***ing grudge now.

whenever a girl somewhat hints to 'express' something, first few things that will came (come dapat..can't help it.sorru) into my mind rightaway?
    - is she's for my money, basin gamiton lng ko kay medyo arangan ko? pahimuslan ko nya?
    - naa pa niy uban gurong ka flirt im sure, unsa ko, parte sa iyang coleksyon? wtf. i can do a night stand, pero no to serious relationships now, ill pass.
    yes. i agree. dapat undangan na nimu na kuya. about your reasons for your fear of being into a relationship, d kaha egoistic ra kaayo ka paminawon aning bka she's up for your money and that ang uban himuon lan kang part sa ilang collection? you generalize women dearie. basig gimalas ra pud kag pili ug panguyaban mao ana imung maingon but don't fear women. we don't bite.

ug kai nganong mahadlok man daw ka nga ilevel up inyong relationship nia? don't you think one year and some months of being in a "relationship" is not enough to know a person? xguro nmn maingon na nimu karon nga kanang artista nimu nga gf kai lahi ra sa ubang epic fail nimu nga exes right? hala! kung d jud kaya tunlon sa imung ego ng budding love nimu sa imung fake gf, ayaw nlan padayona kai hilaw pa na ug waa jud nai pag-asa kng egoistic pud ka nga lake.

just cut the crap para d na magdugay ug mulala ang ilusyon sa girl. don't make her hang on.

ts basn wala ka kahibaw na duna na xa na feel nmw...mag talk mo in private place...basn inig buwag ninyu masakitan naka....kay naigo na pd ka....or ang sakit ana if duna bf ang girl ug ang iyang bf ni agree sa flow....basn ikaw pd ang makahatag ug sakit sa dughan niya.....

ts...ang tabang or utang kabubut-on wala nag w8 ug baws....ni ana xa 500? basn dli lang kay na-ikog xa kun dli nalouy na pd xa....nakunsinsya...pasabta na sa wala ka nangayu ug baws sa imung na tabang..if duna ka na feel niya tinoura...

basn duna na pd ka na feel niya...or kung 1year and 10 months...xiaro wala ka naka feel anah?or basn duna ka gi hide na dli ka gus2 mahibaw-an sa imung parents?be yourself ra jd....walay makabout nmw...kay imung nag life.....ipalapos sa dunggan...kun mu-ana u parents gus2 na cla ug baby na gkan nimu...ipa-age ug joke gd...

example...
    1.ingna dli ko kamao mukiyud..unya nlang !!mag kat-on pa ko... hahaha
    2.wala pa ko ninyu na tule...ahaha

btaw ingna lang gd...dli pa lage ko ready.....mapul-an ra nah......

or basn ur a tottttttttttttttttttttt!!!!
    na kun tottttttttttttttttttttttt!!bayottttttttttttttt!!!k a ts
    daghan namu...ahahah btaw be your self ra jd.......

you're barely 25?! dang, i thought you were in your late 30s or something due to your DESPERATION to have a woman who you can call your "girlfriend".
    i don't think it's fair to continue such "relationship"
    your lie will be discovered eventually... ug nila pa, "walay aso nga ma komkom"
    how would your parents and your friends feel when they find out that you've deceived them?
    basin e question pa hinuon nila imong SE.XUALITY... because that's how i reacted when i read your situation...
    your reason of having this false girlfriend just because "you're pressured" is not that convincing... especially when putting your age into consideration.
    maybe there's something else TS.. are you hiding something else?
    are you trying to prove your manliness because you don't want people around you to question who you really are? hmmmm.

curious lang ko TS ha, this reply is not to offend you.

naunsa. i just created this post yesterday and its 9 pages now. wtf.

fine. i admit, to shut you guys up.
    ok, i have feelings for her. no more denials. pero i try to elude it as much as possible. i mean, that is NOT supposed to be part of my plan.

what the f' ing wrong with your mindsets, if dili mu pursue ang laki sa grl...bayot na?
    oh c'mon. grow up (and i should too). you are way too skeptical...never doubted my gender tawn. i've had 2 relationships bfore that is F***ed-up, and now that would make me gay? know what, that IS one factor why i don't want to go into a relationship for now, i dont want to think of relationships2x now cause i find it 'hasol' sa karon. i've gone bitter and cynical too. that's is why i keep myself busy, to keep my head away from it. i dont want to be defensive with this, and there's is nothing to defend of. so, nuff with that. im not homo or silahis or maya. let's close that part.

i already stated my reasons. that would be enough, i guess. if dili pa, ask me then.

wa-wa-wait. WHO the hell said nga i DONT want to make out? did i stated that here?
    that has been OUR condition <--that IS what i posted. nga mao nay condition namo, which is initiated by HER!
    there are times nga i get tempted, pero i always think of HER dictation of terms, that came in from her mouth. and i respect it. touchies are off. i pleaded her to play with me, and i should give respct in return sa iyang terms.

and with that "hubgon, then bang the girl"... and with that, much more mag expect akong 'gf' further kung unsa na ning sabot namo. then she'd ask, unsa na jud d.i ning atoa? personal na ba ni or what?

oh...mura naman nig gossip. mapun-an, makulangan. sheesh...

my apologies for my rudeness and being stubborn, but i can't blame you if mao nay tan aw ninyo. maybe mao nay sayop nako.
    and i don't have to kneel down and ask you guys to believe me or not. i give you all the discretion, naa nana ninyo.

nvertheless, i appreciated your posts. thank you.

i ask here to seek answers, pero if this does not fulfill it, then maybe it's good to close this na lang.

yeah, maybe maturity.
    i think i just dont have it now, perhaps.

im considering now to cut this whole crap off nlng, and apologize to her. i need time....i dont know, not sure...should i really have to do this? pistihaaaaa....kung tinud-on nako, andam na ba kaha ko? i've been to SO GREAT reltshps, and im still holding that f***ing grudge now.

whenever a girl somewhat hints to 'express' something, first few things that will came into my mind rightaway?
    - is she's for my money, basin gamiton lng ko kay medyo arangan ko? pahimuslan ko nya?
    - naa pa niy uban gurong ka flirt im sure, unsa ko, parte sa iyang coleksyon? wtf. i can do a night stand, pero no to serious relationships now, ill pass.

now, who sounds MORE bitter and cynical than me?

could i really GIVE my 'gf' the love that she deserves (if ever tinuod man gani nang giingon ninyo nga naa cyay feelings nako) kung mao ning gibati nako ron (bitter) , kung tinuoron mang gani ni namong duwaa?
    i know i've feelings for her, pero ma over-rule gihapon sa akong dumot.
    oh! PAK! tuara man diay nah! you love the girlie man diay.
    OPEN YOUR HEART & MIND, ts.
    let go of that bitterness you have felt before, dont waste your time on it! life is too short to dwell on those nega thoughts. not all girls are like that oist. let go of that stupid plan of yours, i can only guess thats your diversion from too much hatred noh?

imo, i think he is not gay. he's just a childish JERK who does his ways nga somewhat flawed. much afraid of serious commitment. hahaha. somehow shallow, funny and immature.

naa na nas atubangan nimo, yet pagpa buta2 paka. grabe sakripisyo gibuhat sa girl para lang nimo oh. tsk tsk tsk. can't you see that?

i assume you are a very spoiled kid when you are young, who deseves to be spanked hard now! hahahaha.

pwede request dong? butangi ug pic imong profile para makakita mi nimo didto. tirahon ka namo ug ngil ad nga comments. pak! hahaha! jk

11.    Advertisement

Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast