Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast

credits to the original uploader in youtube..

Sinulog at redemp baseline

Also pud unta we are no strangers to these kind of events esp for so many years this has been going on annually. And you can pretty much tell the culture---the kind of crowd the people has turned into when comes to street parties. Getting pumped up with alcohol or god knows what else.

At least man lang unta maka observe man tah daan sa attitude sa crowd and its potential if it can turn wild, unruly and rowdy..or worst--ugly!
    So why do you have to gamble on your temper if you know the possibility what it could turn into?

Mao man toh nahitabo..escalation...naa nilabay sablig tubig...then not enough...turned to throwing of plastic bottles--then retaliated with beer bottles. kini lagi dili pa lupig pud

So please don't expose urself nalang and leave the area kaysa muingon paka naa gyud masumbagan or maigo pud nimo (with all due respect I'm are not questioning your blood red courage) if ikaw or imo kauban maigo or ma disgrasya due to stampede na...just avoid and leave nalang to a more peacefull area.

Kay its just adding fuel to the fire..naa mag una2x then naa maigo then enough reason to retaliate not thinking what it can turn into tira sab dayon kay mu-balos gyud.

Please you know what you're getting into the moment you stepped into that crowded, moshpit like area. and if you can't stand its nature and what it can turn into ayaw nalang mu tuga2x!!!

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by mokiloo; 01-20-2015 at 08:53 PM.

Ka mga violente na ba sa mga people ron... Hain naman to mga ecstasy parties of before? At least spreading the love ra to na panahon before...

actually it was weak compared to lamb of god's concert in manila. i was expecting a greater mosh from party peeps but this is all pushing around and molesting. i rather be in a place filled with 72,000 rampaging metal heads and circling around the pit throwing elbows. shiz, i miss lamb of god.

what's this video? is this the stampede?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by brownie View Post
    actually it was weak compared to lamb of god's concert in manila. i was expecting a greater mosh from party peeps but this is all pushing around and molesting. i rather be in a place filled with 72,000 rampaging metal heads and circling around the pit. shiz, i miss lamb of god.
    Well at least they know what they're getting into...they spend money for it so they know what the crowd is gonna be like and unlike they just wanna join in the crowd yet they can't even handle the pushing and shoving plus they subject themselves to such volatile, temper-jerking atmosphere and they're so easy to flare-up kay lagi isog sila and no one messes around with them and gets away with it!

Quote Originally Posted by C'thulhu View Post
    Ka mga violente na ba sa mga people ron... Hain naman to mga ecstasy parties of before? At least spreading the love ra to na panahon before...
    well lahi na pud na instead of stampede...street wide orgy hahahah
    I think mas madawat sa Sinulog organizers ang stampede kaysa open-air free-for-all humpfest! hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by mokiloo View Post
    well lahi na pud na instead of stampede...street wide orgy hahahah
    I think mas madawat sa Sinulog organizers ang stampede kaysa open-air free-for-all humpfest! hahahaha
    Ahahaha grabe na sab nang streetwide orgy... Have not heard of a drug that can induce that pa...

Quote Originally Posted by C'thulhu View Post
    Ahahaha grabe na sab nang streetwide orgy... Have not heard of a drug that can induce that pa...
    free flowing ecstasy to all plus alchohol who knows? hahahahah

Quote Originally Posted by trabiz View Post
    mura diay kag ninja bantog ra naa koy na feel ato nga hangin

btw, igo rako nag sunod2 ni @JViLLe sa mango wala nako kahibaw asa naming dapita sa mango ning pwesto... Grabe daghanag taw...
    hahahahaha nah.. ambot lang.. daghan jud yolo ato gabihona.. may gane naa nata sa saktong pangutok.. ug na tame da gamay atong mga sungay.. kung dili pa.. nah! hahahaha

saint patrick square d-i to atong gi imnan bruh.. hahahaha

haha maka.remember man nuon ko sauna nga nag-linabayay sad ug botelya sa mineral water pag-agi sa float sa usa ka ilado nga frat,

kita jod ko nga ang mga pulis nga nag-barog2 kilid sa fooda, mao man nuon unang nidagan pasulod sa redemptorist haha dili jod ko kalimot ato

11.    Advertisement

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast