Page 144 of 189 FirstFirst ... 134141142143144145146147154 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 1887

Quote Originally Posted by M@rv|n View Post
    Roxas-Robredo ko mam
    pag 2010 boss..

Quote Originally Posted by gibra'al View Post
    yes, i am fully aware nga likely gibayran cya.
    does it not reflect himself? hahahaha. kinsay atong giilad?

ahhh, dawat lng ko'g kwrta ui. muingon ra bitaw kog "botar tang Mar!"
    di bitaw tinuod, ay lang ninyo seryosoha guise ha? *winks*
    no big deal of course!

his endorsement alone, miskan peke pa na or effective/ineffective, might affect voters' choices this upcoming May.
    we never know. i do not underestimate people's capabilities. wa ta kahibaw, basin diay naay uban gamiton ni as reference sa pagbotar nila tungod kay 'idol' nila. that 20 year old kid is a public figure. i do not think he's aware sa iyang responsibility being as one.

joseph estrada? noli de castro? FPJ? lito lapid? tito sotto? manny pacquiao?
    do these people ring a bell to you?

not all truths matter to people.
    Yup it does reflect what kind of person he is. There has been lots of negative comments about that last year.
    If there is a person that should be questioned about principles, it should be Mr. Roxas and those who pay celenrities for endorsement. These are the presidentiables that are FAKE.
    Everytime there is a campaign sortie that has these paid endorsers, does it come into his/their mind that the people may be there not because of him/them?
    Politics by itself is a self-interest thing disregarding the people once election is already finished.
    The voters should think twice before voting for these celebrity studded politicians.

Otoh we live in a democratic society and everyone has their freedom. People may have a negative opinion or question one's belief or principle. Most likely those who are questioned about these may shot back with the same question to whoever is questioning them.

Bulok na nang sistema hiring and paying for cebrity to endorse. The voters have seen enough and know whom to vote. Me. Duterte has broken that pattern where before tabla ang laban kay puro man ga hire ug celebrity ang mga presidentialbles. Digong is not hiring any celebrity but look at how people come to his sorties because the people need him. People think his intentions and plans are real and borne not of self-interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson_Viper View Post
    pag 2010 boss..
    2010 - Pnoy Roxas
    2004 - Lacson Legarda
    1998 - Osmena Arroyo (this is a family vote though kay HS pako ani lol)

respect sir marvin.. a true daang matuwid loyalist..

pru sir, o.k ra nmu nga c duterte imung butaran rung mayo.? let's say wife's choice.. sugut raka.?

Si Mar Roxas lang ang nag-sasabi ng Totoo. Samantalang si Duterte, Poe at Binay ang Nagsinungaling sa Debate Part 2 sa Cebu ayon sa Fact-Chenking ng GMA7.

https://www.facebook.com/10001016436...1213880560756/

bilib ko sa mo-tubay aning naas taas...hahaha

Wala nay maharvest nga laing inpormasyon kaning si mv Palawan Princess.
    Pabalikbalik nalang sa iyang post nga murag sirang plaka.
    Ibalik pud nako ang akong reply bahin ani.
    That report is coming from GMA7 nga known paid supporter ni Roxas.
    If you cannot connect the dots, let me connect it for you.

quote...
    I would take that report with a grain of salt m/s Palawan Princess.
    I may have to enlighten your mind about why i said so.
    Take it with an open mind as I have the impression that you are a die-hard Roxas support after seeing
    almost 99% of your total postings are on these Mar Roxas thread.

The cancelled sale of GMA 7 has rumors swirling that Mr. Roxas is responsible for stopping SMC prez Mr. Ang deal to buy 30% of GMA7.

It is an open secret among GMA staffers that Mr. Gozon is a supporter of Mr. Roxas.
    He reportedly has convinced Mr. Gozon to sell the minority stake until after May 2016 election. Hence the P1B earnest deposit was returned to Mr. Ang.

WHY?
    SMC Mr. Ang is identified with the NPC whose founder & chairman emeritus is Danding Cojuangco.

The rest, you can connect the dots and see for yourself
    unquote...

Nganu kaha dili masulbad ang druga sa davao sa 20 plus years nga pamunuan ni duterte.

https://www.facebook.com/10001093425...type=2&theater

Ang Daang Matuwid ni Roxas

2:00
    2:53
    3:16
    Hindi kami namatay sa bagyo, dito kami mamatay sa gutom
    3:52
    4:15 - U.N. nagduda saan ang pondo ng Yolanda.

11.    Advertisement