Page 144 of 317 FirstFirst ... 134141142143144145146147154 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 3165

Thread: Bantayan Island

Tinuod ba nga ang Sugar beach mas nindto kay sa Santa Fe?

Quote Originally Posted by MyMaria View Post
    nindot ang sunset sa bantayan oi... didto sa KOTA park nga side
    with all due respect, kota beach is facing east so how can there be a sunset. i know kay didto mi last week lang gyud. pero in fairness ha the place (kota beach) is nice. ang problema lang kay nag brownout so wala namo na enjoy ang aircon. unya pagka taud taud nahurot pod ila water mao ang usa namo wala na ka shower. hehehe.

Quote Originally Posted by rickflag View Post
    with all due respect, kota beach is facing east so how can there be a sunset. i know kay didto mi last week lang gyud. pero in fairness ha the place (kota beach) is nice. ang problema lang kay nag brownout so wala namo na enjoy ang aircon. unya pagka taud taud nahurot pod ila water mao ang usa namo wala na ka shower. hehehe.
    murag sa kota park sa madridejos cguro iya pasabot dli kota beach.

ahahahahha........... naa pud diay KOTA park? asa na dapit?

madridejos located ang kota park,,ika 3 nga town sa bantayan island....

yup.. i said KOTA PARK.. that's in madridejos the one with the boardwalk, kinda reminds you of the beaches in california and they have this huuuuge sand bar some meters from the beach...

pic taken "almost" sunset... too bad we didn't get to catch the sun set on the horizon because we were in a hurry to get back to the other side of the island..

plus it was low tide when we got there so the boardwalk didn't look as great as it should:

Last edited by MyMaria; 05-30-2009 at 11:24 AM.

nindota uy... ehehehehhe...

hey guys. just been to sta. fe bantaya. we stayed ata hoyohoy villas. wow... the place is nice. well planned jud ang pagka himo sa resort. and it's very exclusiive. only 6 villas (cottages) ang available at any given time. some pics to entice you guys to try it... although be warned... 5-6K a night. although from june to sept kay 3-4K nalang. hehe

by the way, naa sad sila outdoor shower with bamboo walls unya open from above. very zen-like. try nya mo didto. the owner, inday rimaz, is very accomodating. maayo kaayong tao.

very nice place, unta 1 day i can visit that place with my family!!!

by the way, hoyohoy villas is the only resort Gov Garcia stays in when she is in Bantayan daw.

11.    Advertisement