View Poll Results: who has the most reliable and fastest connection?

Voters
344. You may not vote on this poll
  • Globe Tattoo

116 33.72%
  • Smart Bro

177 51.45%
  • Sun Broadband Wireless

51 14.83%
Page 14 of 56 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast

there are certain times nga paspas jd tnuod ang downloading speed sa globe kysa sa smart.. pero certain rsad nah kay most of the times, intermittent kaau ang cgnal ug ang speed..

before, nka try ko sa smart bro sa akng cuzn, kusog jd xa...
    will just try smart and sun again soon

me i just started using smart bro just this Friday and as what i have observed mas pas2x jud ang smart bro kaysa globe tatoo..,

ako wala koy reklamo but for me using freegate only abot 90kbps akong download lolz.

no problem installing sa windows 7 okie ra siya.

set your network type to WCDMA only para dili mo switch sa GPRS ang signal. Always HSDPA rajud na if WCDMA only ang network type.

btw, im using Globe Tattoo for 2 months na and satisfied ko usahay dili kung magbinuang ang Globe ako download speed is 200-300kbps.

may latest speedtest.., done this 7:40 am

Quote Originally Posted by serpentboy View Post
    Satisfied with Globe Tattoo... but with the use of a DIY antenna
    pwede share pud sa idea ug g.unsa pag taod sa DIY antenna?

tnx..,

sir I think it depends on the location and area coverage sa site sa mga ISP , i have several weroams and globe 3gUMTS lines both mobile and on location, out of the city areas and if you are on mobile mas kusog ang PLDT weroam and smart bro compare sa globe tattoo, in urban places and city, smart bro depends on its cell site coverage and dili cya kaa u blocked, globe is competitive pod, i travel usually and brought 2 sims with me and i usually preferred PLDT Smart Internet on my travel. With regard to Sun murag same ra na guro sa cellsite cgnal.

mga fellow istoryans, ngayo lang ko tabang basin naay naka balo asa mu download kanang huawei dashboard nga naay call button thanks!

if i am not mistaken, performance greatly depends on the which cellsite you are currently associated at the time of your connection. an hspa capable cellsite usually performs better than an hsdpa. hsdpa usally performs better than edge. edge usually performs better than gprs. having a gprs connection in my opinion is not usable especially with the way how websites nowadays are architected.

11.    Advertisement

Page 14 of 56 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast