Page 14 of 119 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast

Default Re: Post your best pics for the (non-slr) digital camera!!

Quote Originally Posted by arnoldsa
    ^^

Single Lens Reflex.

Basta in 35mm film SLRs, there's a mirror inside the camera body that flips up when the shutter button is pressed, thus exposing the film in order for the image to be recorded.

The mirror allows the image coming from the lens to be reflected to the prism and eventually to the viewfinder, thus what you see in the viewfinder is exactly the same image that the lens sees unlike in most point and shoots where there's a separate viewfinder so what you see in the viewfinder might not exactly be the same that would be recorded

Actually, the Sony H1 which was posted in the first page can already be considered as SLR.. We should post more pictures here taken with cameras that are genuinely non-SLR!
    Sony H1 is NOT an SLR in any respect of the term

gizmo text line +63918-94-GIZMO (0918-94-44966)
    NOW HIRING we also accept dealers & freelance agents

^^

thanks for the clarification mark, mura man ug SLR gud, hehehe...

gawas sa makro ganina... before ni uwan

ug ang ice... para bugnaw.

Blog Entries

[img width=374 height=500]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/ryven5/gv2.jpg[/img]

[img width=374 height=500]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/ryven5/wires.jpg[/img]

[img width=500 height=375]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/ryven5/view2.jpg[/img]

[img width=500 height=375]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/ryven5/leaves.jpg[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by arnoldsa
    ^^

Single Lens Reflex.

Basta in 35mm film SLRs, there's a mirror inside the camera body that flips up when the shutter button is pressed, thus exposing the film in order for the image to be recorded.

The mirror allows the image coming from the lens to be reflected to the prism and eventually to the viewfinder, thus what you see in the viewfinder is exactly the same image that the lens sees unlike in most point and shoots where there's a separate viewfinder so what you see in the viewfinder might not exactly be the same that would be recorded

Actually, the Sony H1 which was posted in the first page can already be considered as SLR.. We should post more pictures here taken with cameras that are genuinely non-SLR!

Yes, Reason for this design is to adopt an option to interchange lens w/c you could go from standard 35mm to telephoto lens. That why most enthusiast like me is still dreaming of owning 1 even a 35mm film SLR is still expensive these days...

Elite Member Platinum Member gregggy_ph's Avatar

@arnoldsa: yep, it has a macro and super macro mode. can u give me some tips on taking clear and detailed shots with my cheapo olympus camedia C370. by the way isit an slr?i ges not..hihi anyway nice shots. is that the cam that youre using during the family park days?thanks!

Those macro photos of mine were taken with a Canon Powershot A410 (3.2 megapixels)..

Just turn on the macro mode and shoot close to your object.. Much better if your camera has a "Super Macro Mode." It enables you to get even closer.

What do you mean by Family Park? I've never been there, hehehehe...

Elite Member Platinum Member gregggy_ph's Avatar

hhehe..no plans of going bak to barracks?hehe jk

yes im using super macro..but not as perfect as i expected..can u give me some tips or techniques.thanks

here a sample shot..

a shell

an odd marine lifeform

notice some blurs and bad lighting i guess

Quote Originally Posted by gregggy_ph
    hhehe..no plans of going bak to barracks?hehe jk

yes im using super macro..but not as perfect as i expected..can u give me some tips or techniques.thanks
    tips/techniques?..exercise more patience , you seldom get a good macro composition by shooting only once or twice on the subject [not unless you have a decent DSLR coupled with macro lens]..you need at least 10 tries to get the picture you want =)

my5cents.

Cebu SRP shot.. I got this using my Kodak LS400 on our way back from Boracay to Cebu.

[img width=500 height=330]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RgB9Ag4VKfz5K9YK0tguQ1pNFBsWGH5mrwtOhSeDDtISCYxeT Yy5K9kBaFfvoOawlXa0lFzTwcR6KFG!WYebvKhcCYyGWg!YBtR q*SV3JpA/cebu.jpg?dc=4675590999383257219[/img]

11.    Advertisement

Page 14 of 119 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast