View Poll Results: Do we need this Bill?

Voters
694. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

530 76.37%
  • No

164 23.63%
Page 130 of 747 FirstFirst ... 120127128129130131132133140 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 7461
    Blog Entries

all i can say is we never know until we try bill.

That's a really destructive way to try things. It's like saying you won't know that manure is not bad to eat until one tries it.

There is ample evidence to show that this sick bill violates our rights and will result in even more murders of unborn children through abortifacient contraceptives.

did it ever say in the bill that it will legalize abortion??let's straighten that first...
    second point:y blame "unwanted" pregnancies only to failure of contraceptives??it's like blaming the stenchuous effluvia in a dumpsite only to manures...^_^
    3rdpoint:isn't promiscuity on the rise and ubiquitous even before this bill is still being debated and yet to be implemented??agen, it's like blaming the stenchuous effluvia in a dumpsite only to manures..
    lastly...wat about considering unborn infant and infant mortality caused by ignorance and lack of education thereof??

Quote Originally Posted by vergievergz View Post
    did it ever say in the bill that it will legalize abortion?
    Is that even the issue? The bill funds and forces persons to dispense abortifacient contraceptives. That is the issue. This has been repeated many times in the thread. You may wish to read the earlier posts.

second point:y blame "unwanted" pregnancies only to failure of contraceptives?
    There are other causes such as the breakdown of morals (which is abetted by contraceptive usage). But contraceptive failure (which follows from the previous cause) is a major contributor. Contraceptive usage has not been shown to lead to fewer unwanted pregnancies. This has also been extensively discussed in this thread. Please read previous posts.

I've collected some evidence in the following blog article:

The Evil Cousins: Contraception and Abortion
    http://mamador.wordpress.com/2009/02...-and-abortion/

3rdpoint:isn't promiscuity on the rise and ubiquitous even before this bill is still being debated and yet to be implemented?
    Why increase it further? This was the situation in other countries and contraceptive usage did not stop it. It only made it worse.

lastly...wat about considering unborn infant and infant mortality caused by ignorance and lack of education thereof??
    The RH bill won't solve that, but will also make it worse.

KEEP THE PEOPLE FREE! NO TO THE COERCIVE PROVISIONS OF HB5043!
    --
    Please sign the petition AGAINST the so-called Reproductive Health Bill (HB5043)
    http://www.petitiononline.com/xxhb5043/
    Last edited by mannyamador; 04-28-2009 at 08:17 PM.

Is that even the issue? The bill funds and forces persons to dispense abortifacient contraceptives. That is the issue. This has been repeated many times in the thread. You may wish to read the earlier posts.
    is it then tantamount to legalizing abortion??my question stl stands...did it ever in the bill stated that it WILL legalize abortion??

There are other causes such as the breakdown of morals (which is abetted by contraceptive usage). But contraceptive failure (which follows from the previous cause) is a major contributor.
    how will contraceptives break down morals??jst bec. a person uses contraceptives does that infer that he is immoral??statistics on the bold sentence pls..tnx! and make sure it is from the Phils..not other countries..^_^

Contraceptive usage has not been shown to lead to fewer unwanted pregnancies.
    and r u sure that those cases of unwanted pregnancies are also contraceptive users??

Why increase it further? This was the situation in other countries and contraceptive usage did not stop it. It only made it worse
    is it THE factor/reason y promiscuity in our country is seemingly on the rise??and mind u... contraceptives, in any way whatsoever, doesn't prevent promiscuity...^_^ u r using contraceptives as tool in cutting wood...
    The RH bill won't solve that, but will also make it worse.
    this is basing on wat grounds??if u hav seen/experienced it, then myb i myt beliv u that it makes it worse...

i wud then ask, if u hav an alternative solution??going to church myb??^_^

Since the RH bill is "immoral", let me go ahead and change my stand. I am already against the RH bill and from now on, my husband and I will plan our family the natural way. If I get pregnant, It is God's will.

However, when I give birth, I'll ask money from the Church. If we don't have food on the table, I'll ask money from the Church. If I can't send my kids to school, I'll ask money from the Church.

Is that fair enough? Will I be provided with everything I need and what my family needs? Will the Church support us all the way?

If not?

Quote Originally Posted by mannyamador View Post
    Enjoyment at the expense of family, society, and the lives of the unborn?
    Expense? Sorry sir, I dont see it that way - and if you are right on this then I should be able to see this expense by now. Anyway, this works for us(my family). And if we made a mistake, well, freedom is not freedom if i'm not allowed to make one, right? I mean contraceptives and i am never for abortion.

may pag wa nay president... way gamit.. puppet raman gud.

The tribe has spoken...they're in favor of RH Bill...

RC grabe maka angal basta ma angol ilang negosyo.. hehe... dako dako naman sad na pundo i dont think mahubas na within the next decade...

Buhat nlang lain raket such as Shrines, Faith healing, etc.. para dli apektado...hehe
    Last edited by flanker; 04-29-2009 at 12:20 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mannyamador View Post
    That's a really destructive way to try things. It's like saying you won't know that manure is not bad to eat until one tries it.

There is ample evidence to show that this sick bill violates our rights and will result in even more murders of unborn children through abortifacient contraceptives.
    like i said we never know until we try the bill. sir trying a bill and eating manure is different. manure has been proven to be disgusting but we have yet to prove the RH bill to be disgusting. all we have now is paper works and not the works.

in this economic crisis population growth is not the solution. having a family makes people want to save more cause if they spend more they will lose more and when they do not spend the economy will be affected.

11.    Advertisement