Page 13 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

Default .. all about Religion here..

i google lang 9 satanic statements, daghan man na, naa pay explanation kung gusto ka sabot sa ila mga beliefs.

extension sa carolling

ayaw mo ana bros, pro kung gusto jud mo, try to call satan, mo anha na sa inyo

Kinsa kahay ga name nila og Melchor, Baltazar, Gaspar.
    They are wisemen

Junmar4 wrote:
    ^^^ha? sato pa always na siya? kuyawa gud if mohatag ko turn to the left naa jud right! Bisan pa diay ang likoon is to the left ra jud, moinsist jud ka naay padung right. Pero dili tanan kalsada sa amoa bai crossing that there is always a right and a left to turn to!
    ^^^Dili tanan captain police bai! Ang capatain sa barko police diay na sa inyo!

I think your mixing up my friend, if the road is not crossing your instruction will be just turn or liko lang bai, it will follow nga walay laing likuanan and the road is not crossing.

about the captain, your going out the line my friend. It's obvious that the captain I'm talking about is the police because I've compare it to the ordinary policeman. Its like this, my co-player in basketball is MVP but not all of my co-player is MVP do I refer to other sports?
    When I mention about the captain and the police it follows that I'm talking about our police force.

Samuraiarcher wrote in two instance:
    same ra man siguro ang wisemen ug kings.....maybe some use the word kings for wisemen or vice versa

ang ako buot ipasabot is...wisemen and kings are the same ...basin sauna ang mga kings gitawag nila ug wisemen....wala man siguro ko nag mention that all wisemen are kings (or al kings are wisemen).

My friend I'm just showing you because of your first statement that "same ra man siguro ang wisemen ug kings".
    But your honest when you say that because your premise is "same ra man siguro and basin".
    I'm just trying to make things clear so that we can have a better discussion.

Peace!

Quote Originally Posted by Bahalina-boy
    Kinsa kahay ga name nila og Melchor, Baltazar, Gaspar.
    They are wisemen
    I think the Catholic Church named these wisemen and make them 3 Kings because they rely on the 3 gifts they've offered.
    Even the station of the cross, you can't find in any verse that veronica wipe the face of Jesus and the Image reflect or stays in the cloth.
    Even also the 2 thieves that was crucified together with Christ don't have name in the bible yet they named estas and demas.

Peace!

rcruman, if wisemen sila or three kings sila, will it change my faith?

^^^basin ikaw namixed up, kay niingon ka nga imo gicompare ang captain sa ordinary policeman? Ganahan unta ko minaw ni Bro Eli Soriano, in fact evryday ko tyan-aw, but because of you and your logic, nawala ako gana kay basin mapareha ko nimo.

satan don't need to be called, he will come to you the moment you lack faith and doubted God.

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: 1 Peter 5:8.
    Peace!

Quote Originally Posted by rcruman

Samuraiarcher wrote in two instance:
    same ra man siguro ang wisemen ug kings.....maybe some use the word kings for wisemen or vice versa

ang ako buot ipasabot is...wisemen and kings are the same ...basin sauna ang mga kings gitawag nila ug wisemen....wala man siguro ko nag mention that all wisemen are kings (or al kings are wisemen).

My friend I'm just showing you because of your first statement that "same ra man siguro ang wisemen ug kings".
    But your honest when you say that because your premise is "same ra man siguro and basin".
    I'm just trying to make things clear so that we can have a better discussion.

Peace!

Samuraiarcher wrote:
    kini lalis na gyud ang nahitabo...same ra man siguro ang wisemen ug kings.....maybe some use the word kings for wisemen or vice versa.....the kings are called wisemen....but im sure they are not ordinary men....

You're partly right, all king are wisemen but not all wisemen are king.
    It's like this, All captain are police but not all police are captain.
    Dili man siguro ni mahimung lalis kung open mind ta tanan, maybe some of my thread touches ego and doctrines but its nice to discuss everything.

Peace!
    murag milayo ka sa imong tumong sa pag explain sa ako-a...my statement was "same" did i mention about logic nga "all kings are wisemen therefore all wisemen are all kings"? murag ikaw ra nag-buot buot ana nga logic...kay dili gyud na mao ang ako gipasabot sa akong mga statements....BASAHA na lang ang akong gipang "quote"

Isabella, give all of your source and i will give you mine.
    Bible ra gihapon. way lami

11.    Advertisement