Page 12 of 184 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast
    Elite Member

Default Re: Who wants to know the right way on how to create a blog that can earn money $$$

Quote Originally Posted by inotnimu View Post
    bro to be safe, just linked the article to its original source.. most of the spinners are not effective anymore cuz of the latest panda update early this march this year.. even me, i was using TheBestSpinnner, it doesnt work anymore.. yes, it worked before.. and it was really the best spinner ever..

i been using it with my new sites and my sites are now in first page of Google... i dont know why its not effective to you.
    Last edited by maue; 04-04-2014 at 02:33 PM.

Elite Member

Default Re: Who wants to know the right way on how to create a blog that can earn money $$$

Quote Originally Posted by wayne756 View Post
    For the information of everybody. One of the authority private networks used by many webmasters for their backlinking campaign has been de-indexed by Google. This is sad news as Google Panda is trying to catch these private network.

Check their blog.

BuildMyRank.com – Link Building Service Featuring High Quality One-Way Backlinks » It’s Been a Great Run!!
    good luck with the blog network ,, i will not recommend to be member of blog networks its very easy to be spotted by google these days and also there are lots of blog networks that has been deindexed by google, they even loss their rank in serp..lol thats too bad for being lazy ... (but its up to you to join)

nindot ni basahon mga bosing hinay au ako adsense oi gapon .07 karon 1.62 may unta ug kada adlaw ang 1.62 arang arang nalang

subscribing....

Elite Member

guyz please post your question here.. and for those who are earning a little in adsense please don't be discourage , you must target the us traffic, so cpc will be high and also when it comes to traffic if you get 1000 daily traffic from organic its very sure you can get 50 to 60 dollars per day... keep optimizing keywords and if you want to speed up the process use senuke there's a crack there
    then make sure you will make your links more natural don't do over seo with your keywords.. thats harmful lol

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by babyberto View Post
    How about free consultation master maue?
    Mohatag me nimo (PM) sa amo mga site then tagae me og feedback if we are going on the right track. Kung ok ra nmo?
    ok i can do that just pm me your site...

Quote Originally Posted by maue View Post
    guyz please post your question here.. and for those who are earning a little in adsense please don't be discourage , you must target the us traffic, so cpc will be high and also when it comes to traffic if you get 1000 daily traffic from organic its very sure you can get 50 to 60 dollars per day... keep optimizing keywords and if you want to speed up the process use senuke there's a crack there
    then make sure you will make your links more natural don't do over seo with your keywords.. thats harmful lol
    Hi, just want to ask if aha ko pwede mka download anang senuke na crack?

Quote Originally Posted by maue View Post
    guyz please post your question here.. keep optimizing keywords and if you want to speed up the process use senuke there's a crack there
    Master....

I manage to find a crack SenukeX
    Na-install pa jud nako...
    Pero igpadagan nako bah... ang message is : Your email or password could not be validated.
    Naay ka'y paagi kung unsaon ni Master?

btw, i'm willing to share the download link by PM only. I cannot post it here kay crack baya ni, dili man allowed diri sa iStorya.

Elite Member

use a crack guyz its al over in the internet and also iF you want to have a good success with Senuke you need to have a private proxIES or you can scrape some proxy and you need to purchase a decaptha service ..

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by jackdi View Post
    Master....

I manage to find a crack SenukeX
    Na-install pa jud nako...
    Pero igpadagan nako bah... ang message is : Your email or password could not be validated.
    Naay ka'y paagi kung unsaon ni Master?

btw, i'm willing to share the download link by PM only. I cannot post it here kay crack baya ni, dili man allowed diri sa iStorya.
    did you follow the instruction and also what OS are you using ?

11.    Advertisement

Page 12 of 184 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast