Page 11 of 189 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BetterPhilippines2015 View Post
    In case you forgot, Roxas gave way to Aquino last election so where did you get the idea nga he wanted it fast?

- - - Updated - - -

I know that. Pero maklaro sa iyang body language coz whether you like it or not, he badly wanted to become the next President.

- - - Updated - - -

ako baya sa pagka tinuod, wala man ko sa duha, if naa lang pod labing mas maayu pa sa duha. Pero if duha ra jud kapilian, I am going to vote Mar over Binay.

That is why, we want other candidates to run, the likes of Duterte, Bongbong, Miriam or even Cayetano.

Quote Originally Posted by BetterPhilippines2015 View Post
    AFAIK, Binay starts ala-Jessie then power corrupts him. And here you are praising the dead and acting like one of Auring's descendants.

- - - Updated - - -

And do you find the Romualdez liable for the many deaths or not? Say it to us in straight face. Yes or No.
    Kanang many deaths bai, daghan ta ma blame ana. Apil na Romualdez. Lack of preparedness sa Local Govt, etc etc.. But that is not the issue. What I was saying kay ang AFTER sa disaster. Asa man ang ato Government pag human? Even now naa gani news nga hangtod karon wa pa naabtan ug hinabang ang victims. Stop acting smart

Quote Originally Posted by cheaptech View Post
    That is why MAR the ELITIST CONYO will never win.....
    He won't win the hearts and minds of the people.... MAR thinks he is above them... The people are beneath him.... If we follow your line of thinking...

Hand off pa POGI points approach.....

- - - Updated - - -

Si betterphilippines2015 NO SENSE......

Kinyahay ra naa so ilalum si MAR.... Kung mao ni siya mo kampanya..... Tabla ra nag hikog si MAR.....

Hahahahahaha

Keep it up boy.....

Jessie ROBREDO started the reforms at DILG....
    JESSIE is worth emulating....

The kind of leadership Jessie ROBREDO showed is what MAR lacks...

DUTERTE has it.... So it means it can be done.... Dili Kay Patay na..... Di na angay sundon....
    To tell honestly, I'm sad reading your comments..
    As if KUNG ang usa ka tawo mopakita ug "pinobre style", "Tsinelas boy" etc.. Mao na imo gipangita nga leader? Wow.. NO IDEA how your level of thinking works

Pls be reminded that Binay did that since the beginning of his political career and ended up being a billionaire .. hahay..

Quote Originally Posted by rafee View Post
    To tell honestly, I'm sad reading your comments..
    As if KUNG ang usa ka tawo mopakita ug "pinobre style", "Tsinelas boy" etc.. Mao na imo gipangita nga leader? Wow.. NO IDEA how your level of thinking works

Pls be reminded that Binay did that since the beginning of his political career and ended up being a billionaire .. hahay..
    Lagpasa
    Utok

Pinobre style.... Hahahahaha what an analogy.....

It's what you call hands on get your hands dirty..... Ma dato or pobre.....
    If you can not understand it..... Then it's no wonder MAR is at the bottom.... Your thinking and MAR's are one and the same.... Mar's image is just not appealing not because he is Rich..... But he just ACTS and look Unnatural... All for photo ops.....

It doesn't surprise me at all...... Padyak, kargador these are all EPAL moves by MAR you must have been the director...
    Hahahahah

There are well off people but they can level with poor people with ease and they look NATURAL.... No acting needed.... No pretending.... No plastic...

It makes you sad..... Because your analogy is so weird... Bottom line is stop acting stop pretending because voters are no fools....

Between MAR and tsinelas work ethic ni Jessie ROBREDO.... It's no brainer..... It's about doing the extra mile, above and beyond the call of duty....

Let's do a better comparison.... DUTERTE compared to MAR.....
    Again look at the difference..... Look at the leadership style.... DUTERTE can connect wether rich or poor.... No acting for him..... It's EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE.... EQ...

I know of a rich business clan in negros oriental who dislodge a well entrenched political family.....
    Rich winning the votes of the poor not buying any of their votes....
    Because she connected with her constituents... She stepped into their shoes....
    Last edited by cheaptech; 08-04-2015 at 11:37 PM.

Mura ra gud nag tubig nga naa sa lata maam if gamay pa saba kaayu if daghan na hilom na kaayu.... tan awa na ron kinsa ng mga sabaan mao nay gamay ra ug supporters....

Quote Originally Posted by Lamusika View Post
    I wonder why, daghan mn d i dapig ni roxas ,but why is it nga when it comes to Surveys, layo mn c roxas ug rating.

As of now, sya pman guro arang2 , but my vision says BINAY ang mkadaog ig election bcoz of his supporters, myta mausab ang decision sa IDC , ky sila byay kusog ni Binay, sakong nadunggan saOna, Kung knsy botaran sa lider, mao puy botaran sa tnan, mao toy nahitabo ni Binay. I'm just hoping nga mag milagro ning mga taw, ug makamatngon nah.

Seriously people, you still want another 6 more years of Tuwad Na Daan? Enough is enough. Sad to say this coming elections, walay ayo tanan decided mo dagan. Ug naa man arang2 (Marcos, Santiago, Duterte) for sure di mo daog kay either HOCUS PCOS o BOBOTANTE moves.

Lagpasa
    Utok

Pinobre style.... Hahahahaha what an analogy.....

It's what you call hands on get your hands dirty..... Ma dato or pobre.....
    If you can not understand it..... Then it's no wonder MAR is at the bottom.... Your thinking and MAR's are one and the same.... Mar's image is just not appealing not because he is Rich..... But he just ACTS and look Unnatural... All for photo ops.....

It doesn't surprise me at all...... Padyak, kargador these are all EPAL moves by MAR you must have been the director....l
    Hahahahah

There are well off people but are can level with poor people and they look NATURAL....

Basaha ug tarong ako comment ha.. dili kay after 2 sec... reply daun...

mao ni:

haahaha.. that is why I don't understand the level of thinking you currently have..

Would you just try to ask on how the millionaire or billionaire work? I always dream of becoming like them...

Dili ky mas mo prefer ka ug tawo nga simple (tsinelas, dirty hands etc..)..

To tell you frankly, di ka ganahan niya ky WALA mn gyud ka kasuway unsa ang mahimugso nga datu, NGANO mobalik paman cya sa pinobre ingana nga style nga tanan tawo nangambisyon mn nga madato..?

Mangambisyon pud oi..dili ky ma kontento nlng ka sa unsa ka... Pag research unsa ilahang kinabuhi pra mka appreciate ka sa life sa dato.. dili kay GUSTO ka nga cla mopareha nimo..

check yourself 5-6yrs ago..
    • Si pNoy na presidente na, unya hapit na mhuman ang term, dghan na issues and accomplishments...
    • c Mar gipun-an pa ug padaghan iyang fast food chain unya molangsad ug presidente puhon,.
    • C Binay na Billionaire na, as of now cla tanan na gyud naa sa politika...
    • c Henry Sy magtukod na ug biggest Mall sa China,
    • c Lucio Tan #2 na nga billionaire..
    • etc..

IKAW? Kamusta na after 5yrs? labang lng gihapon sa kalsada bisan dili pdestrian lane noh?see? Usa mn diay ka sa problema...
    (get rid of negativities brod.. tambag lng)

hands on = get your hands dirty..?? WHAT?
    ..ahehehe.. wa gyud moy kalahian ni Binay.. hands on gyud bya na cya permi.. samot na sa Boodle fight..

Mao nay klase sa tawo nga gi leteral ug sabot ang meaning sa hands on ... hahahaha..
    badshota bro.. ehem2,,,bye.. hahaha.. lingawa nko oi..

Last edited by rafee; 08-04-2015 at 11:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rafee View Post

Basaha ug tarong ako comment ha.. dili kay after 2 sec... reply daun...

mao ni:

haahaha.. that is why I don't understand the level of thinking you currently have..

Would you just try to ask on how the millionaire or billionaire work? I always dream of becoming like them...

Dili ky mas mo prefer ka ug tawo nga simple (tsinelas, dirty hands etc..)..

To tell you frankly, di ka ganahan niya ky WALA mn gyud ka kasuway unsa ang mahimugso nga datu, NGANO mobalik paman cya sa pinobre ingana nga style nga tanan tawo nangambisyon mn nga madato..?

Mangambisyon pud oi..dili ky ma kontento nlng ka sa unsa ka... Pag research unsa ilahang kinabuhi pra mka appreciate ka sa life sa dato.. dili kay GUSTO ka nga cla mo preha nimo..

check yourself 5-6yrs ago..
    • Si pNoy na presidente na, unya hapit na mhuman ang term, dghan na issues and accomplishments...
    • c Mar gipun-an pa ug padaghan iyang fast food chain unya molangsad ug presidente puhon,.
    • C Binay na Billionaire na, as of now cla tanan na gyud naa sa politika...
    • c Henry Sy magtukod na ug biggest Mall sa China,
    • c Lucio Tan #2 na nga billionaire..
    • etc..

IKAW? Kamusta na after 5yrs? labang lng gihapon sa kalsada bisan dili pdestrian lane noh?see? Usa mn diay ka sa problema...
    (get rid of negativities brod.. tambag lng)

hand-on = get your hands dirty..?? WHAT?
    ..ahehehe.. wa gyud moy kalahian ni Binay.. hands on gyud bya na cya permi.. samot na sa Boodle fight..

Mao nay klase sa tawo nga gi leteral ug sabot ang meaning sa hands on ... hahahaha..
    badshota bro.. ehem2,,,bye.. hahaha.. lingawa nko oi..

Lagpasa gyud.....

Ka KLARO sa ako gi post....

MARs image IS NOT APPEALING NOT BECAUSE HE IS RICH....
    it is because it's ONLY ACTING PRETENCIOUS, NOT GENUINE

Dili tungod Dato siya.... Para kasabot ka.. Hahahahaha . Kana Lang sabta....

Of course people want to be successful in life....
    This is Public service..... Get your hands dirty.... That's a figure of speech.... If you have difficulty understanding it....

As I said already DUTERTE compared to MAR.... Who is more in touch with the people

Again READ and understand..... NOT BECAUSE of Being RICH.... You are just putting words into my mouth....

It's about leadership style.... It's about connecting to the masses.... It's being able to adjust to different classes of people....

I NEVER said MAR is RICH so he has no appeal
    Dili Ana ka gamay ako Utok.....

I know of a rich business clan in negros oriental who dislodge a well entrenched political family.....
    Rich winning the votes of the poor not buying any of their votes....
    Because she connected with her constituents... She stepped into their shoes.. She is an LP member....
    She could teach MAR a thing or two.....

imo Utok kay Dato naman sila aw pwede kaayo na himo president. Di kinhanlan mag hugaw hugaw, di kinhanlan mag dugay sa LEYTE pwede ra pa picture Nya ULI dayon sa MANSION maligo Kay bahog Patay ang LEYTE

Di nalang siya mag presidente.... Puyo nalang siya ug mansion wala pay samok.....

Dula ug GOLF sa wack wack.... Nya Kung buyagon..... ingon dayon... P___INA walang bawal bawal sa akin.....

Same post same result. MAR IS AT THE BOTTOM...... Ikaw guro nag KULANG SA NOTE hahahahahaha

daghan dato maayo mo pakisama mga pobre mga trabahante....

So stop putting words into my mouth.... That I'm portraying a Rich vs. poor thinking.... It's human character..... Not RICHES

CHARACTER... Dili sa ka dato or sa ka pobre...
    Last edited by cheaptech; 08-05-2015 at 12:27 AM.

Lagpasa gyud.....

Ka KLARO sa ako gi post....

MARs image IS NOT APPEALING NOT BECAUSE HE IS RICH....

Dili tungod Dato siya.... Para kasabot ka.. Hahahahaha
    ahhahhaha... nag butang na gni ko ug NOTE nga basaha ug tarong.. gi palampas rmn nimo ug 3sec..
    5 seconds ra gud reply daun
    ..,.. paspasa diay nimo mobasa... nkasabtan ba kha nimo na..

cge nlng... PHD nka in computer commenting..

rock n role 2 d world..woOOHHHhhh!! ahahhhahaha..
    Last edited by rafee; 08-04-2015 at 11:50 PM.

The Yolanda Typhoon that hit Tacloban was indeed a tragedy and both had the lack of preparedness by the local officials and lack of support by the DILG to recover and rebuild on the aftermath.

However regardless of what has happened, Roxas still trumps Binay be it morally or intellectually... just not in PR.
    Thus unless there is a better 'winnable' opponent that Roxas, Binay or Poe, it is still Roxas 2016 for me.

11.    Advertisement

Page 11 of 189 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast