Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

kayanga, gehimong diay og property is Jesus. koyawa noh, ingon sila dapat Biblical nya naa diay sa Bible ang Personal Savior?

Di gihapon ko ka get over, mora gyud og computer is Jesus para nila. Personal Computer.

Quote Originally Posted by tsunade View Post
    nganung basta born again ila man gamiton permi ang word nga PERSONAL?

sila diay tag-iya ni Jesus?
    "personal" Lord and Savior means nga you have a personal relationship with your Savior and Lord Jesus Christ.

some people man gud think nga God is so distant, but God really desires us to have a relationship with Him, pero it only made possible if someone receives first Jesus as their Lord and Savior kay ang naforfeit man gud ang relationship nato with God before because we are sinful

and also this is in contrast sa religious-works like attending church, doing charit works, or being good for God to be happy with you nga instead God wants to have an intimate relationship ra man jud sa imoha, it is also called personal kay you know each other personally, dili lang kay mura ra ug artista si Lord unya ikaw kay fan ra ka niya..
    Last edited by rics zalved; 04-04-2018 at 06:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by marius View Post
    ambot lang boss, maybe it's human nature na mahimu ug feeling-perfect basta ma religious-kuno. coz naa sad to sa una na pag convert niya ug islam, nikalit sad ug self-righteous hahahahhhaahh
    mao jud boss mar. overwhelmed ra gud na sa new perspective boss. I mean in all fairness, we all have that seemingly overflowing kind of urge and enthusiasm to share something we deem useful or helpful especially if it's fairly new to us and sometimes we tend to forget that not everything that works for us will work for everyone else hehehe ...samut na when it comes to religion kay mas weighted jud kay mao lage para daw sa kaluwasan. Lol
    Last edited by noy; 04-04-2018 at 09:44 PM.

hinuon. sakto sad gyud. pero lahi man ilaha boss. dili man ilaha share, pag discriminate naman hinuon. kataw-anan lagi, kadtong sa una kadtong ni convert into islam, nikalit lang cya ug panaway sa christians. na buysit na ko ug paminaw sa iyang PABLO PABLO PABLO ug kadtong bago lang sad na nag born again, aw, grabi sad iyang tira sa mga muslim.
    that's the downside of finding religion without the right attitude boss.

pero kadtong usa na nag convert to islam kay amo nang nadukol kay pag vacation niya, aw, limtan pagka muklo oi, baboy, hubog ug chicks galore hahahahaha. kani na lang usa na born again akong mission-nan
    hahahaha kuyaw pud ka ug goal sa life boss mar dah.. nuon I'd like to see these people walk the talk so...e update nalang nya ko sa resulta..bwahhahahahaha wala guro kahuwat sa 72 virgins ang muklo boss..hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by noy View Post
    i know, but it doesn't changed the fact that your statements contradict with each other.
    mao ni imu sulti una o
    kung atong sabton, kini nga statement nimu bai would seemingly suggest that we can't make absolute conclusions when it comes to salvation. deeming salvation as a mystery with you even citing the examples of indigenous people not being able to know Jesus to prove your point. therefore, expressing the idea that there is still hope for salvation even if one does not get the chance to know Jesus or christianity.

ok na unta to pero imung concluding statement kay mao man ni..
    so karun need na jud e accept si Jesus as personal savior to be saved..

kakita ka sa contradiction bai? ingun ka di ta kaingun nga sunogon sa imperno ang kalag sa mga tao nga wa kaila ni Jesus kay mao lage salvation is mystery blah blah blah pero need e accept si Jesus para maluwas..hahahahaha

usa pa nga contradiction bai, ingun ka importante lang is that one should accept Jesus to be saved regardless of religion diba? "miskin unsa paka nga relihiyon" mao na imu sulti..
    you do know that in Islam, Jesus is just a prophet and not God right? or in Judaism, samot kay false prophet jud. ang buddhists and Hindus, wa juy Jesus nila..so unsaon pag accept sa tao ni Jesus if their religion doesn't have Jesus in it to start with? unless by religion you mean denominations within the christendom.
    Yes He is a 100% Prophet and He is a 100% God, according to the bible. Kung dili nimo makaya ang mga trials nga imong naface karon and you totally blame with God, well, it's not our problem by the way, it's yours. You know what? There is no ending with this topic. Taas kayo kag gipangsulti, you are showing yourself that you are really against with Jesus. Wala man siguro mawala saimo kung motuo lang ka saiya, pero kung against ka lang permi, dako ang mawala nimo. Well it's up to you bro. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by rics zalved View Post
    "personal" Lord and Savior means nga you have a personal relationship with your Savior and Lord Jesus Christ.

some people man gud think nga God is so distant, but God really desires us to have a relationship with Him, pero it only made possible if someone receives first Jesus as their Lord and Savior kay ang naforfeit man gud ang relationship nato with God before because we are sinful

and also this is in contrast sa religious-works like attending church, doing charit works, or being good for God to be happy with you nga instead God wants to have an intimate relationship ra man jud sa imoha, it is also called personal kay you know each other personally, dili lang kay mura ra ug artista si Lord unya ikaw kay fan ra ka niya..
    ahaha again naa lage nang "personal" dili man ikaw ang tag-iya ni Jesus, nganu inyo man gyung e sugar coat.
    Why not just say he is "OUR" Savior or have a RELATIONSHIP with Jesus omitting the word PERSONAL. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Pomed1984 View Post
    Yes He is a 100% Prophet and He is a 100% God, according to the bible. Kung dili nimo makaya ang mga trials nga imong naface karon and you totally blame with God, well, it's not our problem by the way, it's yours. You know what? There is no ending with this topic. Taas kayo kag gipangsulti, you are showing yourself that you are really against with Jesus. Wala man siguro mawala saimo kung motuo lang ka saiya, pero kung against ka lang permi, dako ang mawala nimo. We'll it's up to you bro. Good luck!
    wait,what?! when did I ever say that I was against religion, god or jesus? and blaming god for life's hardships? there's not even a hint of it with what I said bro. naglibog ko kung mukatawa or mag guol ko sa imung reply 'cause you my friend, obviously missed every single point. taas ko ug gipangstorya? I was trying to be elaborative which I'm afraid was to no avail. you stopped reading at contradiction and the only thought that came in to your head was I am against with everything you said about your faith/belief.
    typical zealot and fundie. i will leave you in peace though.

importanti is we pray to the same god

Quote Originally Posted by tsunade View Post
    ahaha again naa lage nang "personal" dili man ikaw ang tag-iya ni Jesus, nganu inyo man gyung e sugar coat.
    Why not just say he is "OUR" Savior or have a RELATIONSHIP with Jesus omitting the word PERSONAL. lol
    basin iya pasabut bai kay a believer can have a relationship with god either in a congregational or personal manner.
    congregational would be going to church, attending prayer meetings anything that you do in groups para sa inyong pagtuo.
    personal would be the things you do alone like praying in the adoration chapel or everything else that you do alone to nurture your faith.

Quote Originally Posted by noy View Post
    basin iya pasabut bai kay a believer can have a relationship with god either in a congregational or personal manner.
    congregational would be going to church, attending prayer meetings anything that you do in groups para sa inyong pagtuo.
    personal would be the things you do alone like praying in the adoration chapel or everything else that you do alone to nurture your faith.
    naa kay point noy but I just say "I PRAY", "our SAVIOR" and "RELATIONSHIP with", most born again I knew especially sa office doesn't think that way sa imong ge sulti , and oh they will always tell you nga need mo basi gyud kas Bible, pero naopaw nako wala gyud koy verse nga nabasahan nag hisgot og PERSONAL SAVIOR og PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP.
    I use to disbelieve and lost hope to RC so I started to join Born Again service, ok na onta kaayo pero sa cge nakog attend ako nabatyagan nga back-stab gyud ang tirada ani nila cge og panira og RC, nya kasagaran nga ex-RC nga mag sige og hisgot nga katong naa pa sa RC mga palahubog sila, mga sugarol sila etc, nindot pangutan-on nga naa diay na sa Doktrina sa RC ang mag sugal og mag hubog2x? so balik kos RC basa Biblya + balik sa akong pocket book pag college nga Catholic Doctrine. og mao na to..

Peace from an ex-RC to ex-wanna Christian "kono" then back to RC.
    Last edited by tsunade; 04-05-2018 at 10:44 PM.

11.    Advertisement

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast