Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by yumi_yan View Post
    No offense taken. Your posts are very sensible and in fact you have also opened my eyes somewhat that Davide may not be as inutile as I thought he was. But here's the thing. In my humble opinion, the governor should focus on a masterplan for the province that would address all existing and potential problems and issues rather than look at things piecemeal. Take for example the planned transaxial road that is planned. I am not saying it is bad. It is in fact good. But it has got to be part of a masterplan that will address all the other issues related to it such as traffic and the need for efficient mass transport. And the list goes on. Projects that may be good by itself but are not part of any masterplan of any efforts to synergize the whole province. The various govt agencies such as the DPWH, DSWD, DILG, Dep Ed, etc, all have their budgets as well as their projects throughout the country, including Cebu. So naa jud mga projects nga ma implement. My expectation for Davide or whoever is governor, is for him to rally the people of Cebu around a vision, or a masterplan, that will unite us and make us dream again.

Davide may be a good person, but maybe he is too good that imperial Manila can easily push him around. I am actually scandalized that the P14 billion proceeds from our airport privitization is all going to the national coffers. Davide is co-chair of the MCIAA and he just allowed that without even a whimper? Come'on, he should have at least fought for part of it to be allocated for Cebu. The way he handled the LP slates here is also indicative of his having no backbone. He abandoned original, local partymates who supported him thru thick and thin. Yes, that is politics. But he did even try to show that he put up a fight for them and he was overruled from above. Hahay!
    gitagaan na tikag link regarding sa TransAxial road mam. you can refer there. it is still part of his plan. in case wala ka ni click sa link. he is scouring for funds for it. it would cost the province to almost 60billion to fund it. initial estimate is 56B i think but inflation will kick it and final funding would be close to 60b.

naa pud ko link gihatag he is talking to business entities for it. National Government cannot shoulder it. even if Provincial GOvernment and National Government combined they cannot shoulder it. they need to get a funding from private entities. i have provided link to that he went to japan. or he can get a fund through loan.

kanang traffic ug mass transport i don't think cebu province needs it now kay naa man mga buses. and as far as transport is concerned i think TransAxial Road covers it for a plan.

urban cebu needs it, that is why BRT is comming.siguro wala ka kahibaw sa separation sa cebu province ug metro cebu naa na sa constitution regarding local governments.

about sa airport 14B i have posted links already. he has already answered those issues.

i know naa ka doubts if naa gyud ang kwarta sa landbank. let us just hope mapasar ang FOI Bill aron if naa kay duda you are free to ask for these information to confirm it.
    Last edited by digitalsuperman; 11-12-2015 at 11:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by digitalsuperman View Post
    siguro ang problema gud ani mam kay we have questions yet we don't look for answers.information nowadays dali ra kaayo ma recover yet we don't look for it.mag agad patag lain tawo nga muhungit.

first, there was never a plan not to repair it. its just that davide doesn't want to use province funds for it. he has good reason not to. you can see it here.

“Best way” sought to tap national funds for CICC | Cebu News, The Freeman Sections, The Freeman | philstar.com

you can also see his statement over here..

Davide stands by refusal to repair CICC | Cebu Daily News

just in case dili ka nahan mo click sa link here is an excerpt:

this supports the statement above that he wanted national government to fund the repair mainly because the facility was used by the ASEAN Summit.

in fact the provincial government sought the Ombudsman’s permission to repair it.

Ombudsman allows repair of CICC | Cebu News, The Freeman Sections, The Freeman | philstar.com

google pud panagsa mam.it helps a lot.

You know, kapoy bay cge ug post and argue diri. Kinhanglan pa ta mo research, daghan mga biased nga haters from the different sides, etc, etc. pero maklingaw sad kung naa lang kay time. 2 days nako cge post kay na sakit man ko so leave ko sa work. Inig trabaho balik nako, tag-sa nalang pud post. Labad na kaau ako ulo so will not reply for now. Will leave it for when I feel better.

OT naman jud kaayo ta diri so mao nalang ni akong ikasulti. I much prefer Winston for governor rather that Davide. But more important than who is governor is that magkahiusa ta mga Cebuano para sa kaayohan sa Cebu. Also more important than who is governor is who will be president. Mao na nga dili kaau ko gusto mo argue sa uban mga pro Davide kay mga anti LP man sila. More important that who will be the next governor is who will be the next president and it must never be Mar Roxas. Duterte jud ko if he runs but kung dili gani, anyone but Roxas. Mao nay pinika importante nako.

You know, kapoy bay cge ug post and argue diri. Kinhanglan pa ta mo research, daghan mga biased nga haters from the different sides, etc, etc. pero maklingaw sad kung naa lang kay time. 2 days nako cge post kay na sakit man ko so leave ko sa work. Inig trabaho balik nako, tag-sa nalang pud post. Labad na kaau ako ulo so will not reply for now. Will leave it for when I feel better.

OT naman jud kaayo ta diri so mao nalang ni akong ikasulti. I much prefer Winston for governor rather that Davide. But more important than who is governor is that magkahiusa ta mga Cebuano para sa kaayohan sa Cebu. Also more important than who is governor is who will be president. Mao na nga dili kaau ko gusto mo argue sa uban mga pro Davide kay mga anti LP man sila. More important that who will be the next governor is who will be the next president and it must never be Mar Roxas. Duterte jud ko if he runs but kung dili gani, anyone but Roxas. Mao nay pinika importante nako.
    actually mam i am not arguing with you. i am merely stating the obvious. naa kay questions about davide. i look for answers.

mao man gud ni blema sa kadaghanan, make no mistake i am not pertaining to you, akoa is kasagaran sa pinoy pud.
    puro one sided. daghan kaayo issues gipangbato pero dili mangitag information about it. sige reklamo pero dili mangitag paagi.murag kabayo gitaptapan. information nowadays are very much available yet we don't look for it. too many excuses. if we really want answers to our questions then it is available for us. anyways sakto ka.OT na.nyahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by digitalsuperman View Post
    actually mam i am not arguing with you. i am merely stating the obvious. naa kay questions about davide. i look for answers.

mao man gud ni blema sa kadaghanan, make no mistake i am not pertaining to you, akoa is kasagaran sa pinoy pud.
    puro one sided. daghan kaayo issues gipangbato pero dili mangitag information about it. sige reklamo pero dili mangitag paagi.murag kabayo gitaptapan. information nowadays are very much available yet we don't look for it. too many excuses. if we really want answers to our questions then it is available for us. anyways sakto ka.OT na.nyahahaha.
    Totally agree with you there. Believe me , i have reasons for my views based on information i have. But i don't always remember every source i got it from and everyone here right away asks for a source. Sometimes i just post my views and my reasoning behind it. Mo cite pa jud ta ug source nga Sunstar, ingnon pud ta nga biased. But even you cited Sunstar as a source to defend Davide so dili tingali biased ang Sunstar. Mao na nga usahay, dugay nako ma post ang link kay mangita pa ta ug lain source.

Anyway, lets just agree to disagree for now kay kapoy na jud ko. Kalulgon na kaau kay ni epekto na ang tambal. What is obvious for you, I may interpret differently as there is more than one way to skin a cat. Ciao!

Totally agree with you there. Believe me , i have reasons for my views based on information i have. But i don't always remember every source i got it from and everyone here right away asks for a source. Sometimes i just post my views and my reasoning behind it. Mo cite pa jud ta ug source nga Sunstar, ingnon pud ta nga biased. But even you cited Sunstar as a source to defend Davide so dili tingali biased ang Sunstar. Mao na nga usahay, dugay nako ma post ang link kay mangita pa ta ug lain source.

Anyway, lets just agree to disagree for now kay kapoy na jud ko. Kalulgon na kaau kay ni epekto na ang tambal. What is obvious for you, I may interpret differently as there is more than one way to skin a cat. Ciao!
    Actually that phrase "more than one way to skin a cat" doesnt really applies when you look for answers to a question.being rational doesnt work that way at all.

OT: Maypa magtiwas mo ug lalis sa mabugnaw nga dapit... lingaw pamong duha.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Bernard View Post
    OT: Maypa magtiwas mo ug lalis sa mabugnaw nga dapit... lingaw pamong duha.
    wa man mi naglalis boss. we are just exchanging views. i am not trying to sway her to a decision nor i am refuting any ideas from her. i just merely addressed some questions she raised.

in short, this is already foreplay.. nyahahaha.

OT: Foreplay jd boss? hahaha.. ayay Miss @yumi_yan si boss @digitalsuperman na stimulate na sa inyung discussion. ahehehe...

this is a good way to exchange ideas para mo lambo ang sugbu. .cge go padayun sa foreplay! ahehehe

Quote Originally Posted by yhokz101 View Post
    OT: Foreplay jd boss? hahaha.. ayay Miss @yumi_yan si boss @digitalsuperman na stimulate na sa inyung discussion. ahehehe...

this is a good way to exchange ideas para mo lambo ang sugbu. .cge go padayun sa foreplay! ahehehe
    stoosa nimo boss oi.

Ang nanaway baya mura sad ug bright. Nya duna kay alternative nga gi propose? Dili man kaha ka ka uyon sa plano ni Winston, so unsa man ang para nimo maayo nga plano? Bahala na na ang mga Garcia. Kung maka daog sila maayo para nila. Kung dili, ila nang problema. Kung nagtuo ka nga pro Garcia ko, dako kang sayop. Ako dili pro Garcia, anti Gwen gani ko but most importantly, pro Cebu ko. Sa presidente, anti Mar ko. Wa pa ko ka decide kinsa akong presidente. Huwat pa ko ni Duterte. Maayo nga magklaro ta. Ikaw sad, klaro man nga anti Garcia ka. Ok ra pud na. Bahala ka sa buhay mo. Mao na sulti sa imong idol, di ba? Hahahaha.
    Hastang ayaw nlang jud ug abot anang discussion nga bright2 kay ma uwaw ra nya ka Akong alternative nga I propose? No to winston, PERIOD

11.    Advertisement

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast