Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by high_heels View Post
    Darling SioDenz, I already cited reasons not just my reasons but the reasons of the majority. Are you sure it won't affect me?!?! My kids growing up in a society where men stick each others b@tts and call themselves "married couple". Or tainting the mindset of new springs that having same s3x marriage is normal. You are insisting for us to accept same s3x marriage when you damn know very well that it will never happen in this country. Fact is, what your asking is NEVER normal. Your twisted justification of individualism will SURELY and I mean SURELY NOT even be considered in Philippine senate. If you want to express your-so-called individualism, then fly out of this country and do your individualism somewhere else! Purbida ning ubang bayot diri, di gyud kasabot!

Equality equality kuno, wa sad na sulod sa ilang utok unsa ka pugok ang ilang version of equality!
    WTF, I thought your Pro Gay Marriage

Wa diay ka kasabot sa akong mga Post nga I AM AGAINST Gay/ Same *** Marriage?

I think you're just confuse with the word Individualism i used, I should have said that in Lay-mans term

Peace..

Quote Originally Posted by SioDenz View Post

I think you're just confuse with the word Individualism i used, I should have said that in Lay-mans term

Peace..
    Wahahaha...ikaw wala kasabot sa akong post bro. Read back sa thread, distinctly said that im not in favor of it. I'm totally AGAINST SAME S3X MARRIAGE. My understanding of your use of phrase for INDIVIDUALISM was individualism of gay people to be have their own choice to have same *** marriage. Anyway, at least its good to know that me, you and a number of us here share the same sentiments about the issue. lol

nature's reminder: Ass is for output not input

Peace..
    Wahahaha...ikaw wala kasabot sa akong post bro. Read back sa thread, distinctly said that im not in favor of it. I'm totally AGAINST SAME S3X MARRIAGE. My understanding of your use of phrase for INDIVIDUALISM was individualism of gay people to be have their own choice to have same *** marriage. Anyway, at least its good to know that me, you and a number of us here share the same sentiments about the issue. lol

Tuara. Wa nagkasinabot ning duha. I think murag mglisod ni dri sa ato nasud. Lisod man gani mapasa ang RH bill nga milder nga law, unsa nlang kaha ni?

sa kalisod sa panahon mas maayo pang mag ulitawng karaan.

the only thing i find good about a guy being gay is, less competition in women! More for us! ratio is getting higher for us lower for the opposite ***, or is it the other way around. i dunno anymore? not so handsome guys like me gets more chance.

Quote Originally Posted by slyder10 View Post
    the only thing i find good about a guy being gay is, less competition in women! More for us! ratio is getting higher for us lower for the opposite ***, or is it the other way around. i dunno anymore? not so handsome guys like me gets more chance.
    And then we will Push to change the Law on Polygamy para ma compensate natu ang Imbalance sa Men ug Women. Dapat pwedi na manguyab ug daghan nya maminyo ug daghan. Nya kanang balaod sa Adultery, wagtangun nah dapat

And then we will Push to change the Law on Polygamy para ma compensate natu ang Imbalance sa Men ug Women. Dapat pwedi na manguyab ug daghan nya maminyo ug daghan. Nya kanang balaod sa Adultery, wagtangun nah dapat

Oh yeah, and the domino effect of immorality continous! If that's the case, then what a ****ed up world we will be living in!

Darling SioDenz, I already cited reasons not just my reasons but the reasons of the majority. Are you sure it won't affect me?!?! My kids growing up in a society where men stick each others b@tts and call themselves "married couple". Or tainting the mindset of new springs that having same s3x marriage is normal. You are insisting for us to accept same s3x marriage when you damn know very well that it will never happen in this country. Fact is, what your asking is NEVER normal. Your twisted justification of individualism will SURELY and I mean SURELY NOT even be considered in Philippine senate. If you want to express your-so-called individualism, then fly out of this country and do your individualism somewhere else! Purbida ning ubang bayot diri, di gyud kasabot!

Equality equality kuno, wa sad na sulod sa ilang utok unsa ka pugok ang ilang version of equality!
    wow respetoay lang unta ta ba. di man sad ka mapobre o mamatay kung naay mga same *** na magka ibogay.

Quote Originally Posted by franzrebs View Post
    wow respetoay lang unta ta ba. di man sad ka mapobre o mamatay kung naay mga same *** na magka ibogay.
    Wa man ko nag ingon nga dili pwede maginibugay ang mga kabayutan sa pilipinas. Ang akong gipasabot nga DILI ko uyon sa Same S3x marriage. being inlove doesnt require everyone to get married, much more being in the Philippines where marriage is a sanctity and gay marriage in this completely out of the radar of politicians.

11.    Advertisement

Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast