Page 103 of 142 FirstFirst ... 93100101102103104105106113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1413

Quote Originally Posted by itzurisen View Post
    mao bah? dba ang mga nurse dha graduate man sa CDU? dli mana cla manawat ug mga other schools? alarming gud ani... Gikasab-an sa mong mama bro? ana akong cm8 paghiskul bro, nga tanan OR cases niya nkatindog ra cya sa kilid for the whole time. nya 8 DR cases nya pinalit ra..
    unsa man intawn nang magtindog ra!? mahug ra syag way gamit... in.ana jd diay ka way ayo ilang training! sa kamahal sa ilang tuition fee mao ra dy na ilang mahatag sa ila istudyante! Hinoon pd naa ra pd na sa istudyante, maningkamot nlng syag iya.

Quote Originally Posted by warhorse View Post
    Yes as in. hinay pa kau ug mga lihok. of course, my mother got angry because she knew about medical and has an experienced in hospital for 35 years, mura ko ge practisan ug taod dextrose, puro nalang tuslok nya wala jud kaigo in which akong ugat perti raba claroha bisan pa tanawon sa naked eye claro kau akong ugat. i've been there last may 24 2009 katong naa accident na multicab sa highway mandaue flyover natulog ang driver, duha kabuok patay ato, ang isa foreigner ang isa maestra.

Basta, i dont salute CDU, we had a BAD BAD experienced from School to Hospital and vice versa.

Peace, nag sulti rako sa tinuod of what we had experienced in CDU.
    pgkalooy na mn sd nimo bro, lupig pay barang ana ky ikaw na jd ang gitusok tusok! tsk tsk..
    looy pd..

Quote Originally Posted by Prince jan View Post
    how come Mo palIt ug case?? nga before grad ei check mana xa kung naka DutY bajUD ka ana nga particular hospital....wats ur source b.. Unsay name sa student or basin nag pataka ra ka....Or may be nag gamit lang cla ug name sa skul para dli masakpan....uban man gani skUl sundun amung motto sa NursiNg.. na original to gi sulti saamu dean...
    @Princejan, mubayad para pirmahan para maka graduate kanang kulangan nga mga estudyante na hapit na graduation, daghan kau kuno nag linya sa school bisan 10PM na a night before graduation. is this a professional way? just accept the truth nowadays. bisan taga cdu na students ne concede, ill respect them and i dnt need to put and mention their names. i will be generic for this, and WALA KO NAG BUHAT-BUHAT or NAG PATAKA ra, all the things i express here in the forums is true based on our experience. I dnt waste my expensive time if i am just making a fool out of my fellow istoryans. FYI: 2 siblings in CDU

Quote Originally Posted by markpacs View Post
    i graduated from CDU and sad to say, after sa amo batch..ni bati na ang quality sa CDU...they go for quantity over quality...business bya...
    Cguro natural ra pd nang mprofit sila.. pero sobraan ra pd usahay. nanobraan ra jd ka negosyo.. naay daghn mga extre kuri-kuri sila na mga activities then daghn au mga requirements oi pati mga costume2 pa sa play then k2 ba to ila prom or ball or something grabe kau kamahal then pung pa nila sa gawas ra jd sila nangaon ky grabe kadaghn taw mura jd daw sila sardinas did2 sa waterfront..

Quote Originally Posted by plethoraldork View Post
    really mao bah?? haha number 1 ang CDU sa cebu? followed by velez and CNU. wa kaha ka masayop? tan-awa daw ni ang 2010 top performing nursing schools.
    Top Nursing Schools in the Philippines 2010 — Top Universities and Colleges Ranking — PRC Board Exam Results

asa man and CDU?? haha wa ko kita .
    BITAW bro, karon pako ani dah, wala man jud d i CDU dre? nya nanghambog pani sila na NUMBER 1 sila. thanks for the info bro.

Top Nursing Schools in the Philippines 2010 — Top Universities and Colleges Ranking — PRC Board Exam Results

Quote Originally Posted by warhorse View Post
    BITAW bro, karon pako ani dah, wala man jud d i CDU dre? nya nanghambog pani sila na NUMBER 1 sila. thanks for the info bro.

bang gud luck nlng nila!

@warhorse, free country, democratic, whatever you say, is their any other formal way that you would like to address your concern bro? if your siblings opted to not review in d sed rvw center, they could always do that man jd, student's right? no doubt, but it should be done in a formal way, a simple thing to do, writing to the dean that you won't review in the said revw center,poof! mana dayon!
    alangan mn sad d mu guide ang school sa istudyante dba? they always monitor you mn jd..
    daghan mn ko clasmates that are'nt reviewing in the sed rvw cnter.
    ds rvw center has been their partner ever since before, i could say gi pangusgan jud nas dean sa cdu, kay she knows how d rvw cnter
    performs during reviews., kinsa man sad dean tingali sa skwelahan ug dila ka optimistic dba?

i think your siblings knew that before jd, that d school has a partner review center, and they have the option...

their is no law, but if you have these so called respect to their alma matter, then do things in a formal way lg sd, dali rmn na mananghid jd,dba? d mn ka bout ang dean jd if d ang stdnt mu review sa sed rvw cnter,simple as that,you respect their policy and they would do in return, you really dnt need to make a small hole bigger... if you don't like following the standards of the school, okay ramn jd,
    fact lg, schools in manila are much more strict, that would make you say FML! compared here sa cebu, the school is always and by virtue following the standards, discipline, which makes us different from other schools, we do things in school that other schools totally don't, ex.
    questioning of cases, notes before exams, etc.
    and to add up,

you may say it is'nt professional lining @10pm a night before graduation, but mind you, it is not the schools fault, its the student, the dept. keeps on scheduling students to go on volunteer duty, keeps giving out letters for duty, but some lazy students take it for granted., checking of requirements, going strict with it is for the students benfits, y? coz if their is a wrong information on the cases, the PRC would'nt release the result of the person with discrepancies...

and not all nurses in cdu-h are CDU graduates...

i also admit, i myself have likes and dislikes from the school, but it goes normally, you can't expect all to be perfect..

tingali ka batch mi sa mung siblings bro, pm lg..
    your ryt, 900+, pinaka daghan so far jd sa hx sa nursng sa cdu,
    e divide man jd na into two batches bro, other schools do the same, some schools, let a few take the 1st board exam
    and the other hundreds to take the 2nd some schools let 1 take the board exam and let the others take the next, thats true.
    Last edited by JeffCee; 07-09-2010 at 07:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffCee View Post
    @warhorse, free country, democratic, whatever you say, is their any other formal way that you would like to address your concern bro? if your siblings opted to not review in d sed rvw center, they could always do that man jd, student's right? no doubt, but it should be done in a formal way, a simple thing to do, writing to the dean that you won't review in the said revw center,poof! mana dayon!
    alangan mn sad d mu guide ang school sa istudyante dba? they always monitor you mn jd..
    daghan mn ko clasmates that are'nt reviewing in the sed rvw cnter.
    ds rvw center has been their partner ever since before, i could say gi pangusgan jud nas dean sa cdu, kay she knows how d rvw cnter
    performs during reviews., kinsa man sad dean tingali sa skwelahan ug dila ka optimistic dba?

i think your siblings knew that before jd, that d school has a partner review center, and they have the option...

their is no law, but if you have these so called respect to their alma matter, then do things in a formal way lg sd, dali rmn na mananghid jd,dba? d mn ka bout ang dean jd if d ang stdnt mu review sa sed rvw cnter,simple as that,you respect their policy and they would do in return, you really dnt need to make a small hole bigger... if you don't like following the standards of the school, okay ramn jd,
    fact lg, schools in manila are much more strict, that would make you say FML! compared here sa cebu, the school is always and by virtue following the standards, discipline, which makes us different from other schools, we do things in school that other schools totally don't, ex.
    questioning of cases, notes before exams, etc.
    and to add up,

you may say it is'nt professional lining @10pm a night before graduation, but mind you, it is not the schools fault, its the student, the dept. keeps on scheduling students to go on volunteer duty, keeps giving out letters for duty, but some lazy students take it for granted., checking of requirements, going strict with it is for the students benfits, y? coz if their is a wrong information on the cases, the PRC would'nt release the result of the person with discrepancies...

and not all nurses in cdu-h are CDU graduates...

i also admit, i myself have likes and dislikes from the school, but it goes normally, you can't expect all to be perfect..

tingali ka batch mi sa mung siblings bro, pm lg..
    your ryt, 900+, pinaka daghan so far jd sa hx sa nursng sa cdu,
    e divide man jd na into two batches bro, other schools do the same, some schools, let a few take the 1st board exam
    and the other hundreds to take the 2nd some schools let 1 take the board exam and let the others take the next, thats true.
    you have a point, it's mostly the students' fault why they're still lining up the night before their graduation..

and bout the reviews.. ang kabati lng is they collect the money beforehand.. not even knowing if the student will graduate or not.. who knows, they'll then use it for their other businesses.. not sure either.. but pwede..

@sundog08, ma withdraw mn ang kwarta bro,
    ang mode of payment nila, kay half payment for the review center on the first semester sa fourth yr,(june)
    den other haf inig last sem(march) para d au sakit sa bulsa "IF" mu review ka sa ilang rvw center
    Last edited by JeffCee; 07-09-2010 at 08:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffCee View Post
    @sundog08, ma withdraw mn ang kwarta bro,
    ang mode of payment nila, kay half payment for the review center on the first semester sa fourth yr,(june)
    den other haf inig last sem(march) para d au sakit sa bulsa "IF" mu review ka sa ilang rvw center
    mao lge na bro, sakit pud bah, if adto review sa ilang partner na review center, ngano man d i ug unya na magbayad ineg start sa review or pila ka days or month before sa review, kay kung kitay mu negosyo sa atong kwarta dako na biya na income, then ato ra gepundo didto sa ilaha almost 1 year and 2 months. so, pwede kaayo na sila ang nag negosyo sa atong kwarta. mao nay akong point sad bah, kung KITA Mahospital raba dili sila mudawat ug walay downpayment na 20K. murag discrimination bah. Luoy pud biya ming mga pobre na naninguha na makab-ot ang dekalidad na edukasyon.

I HOPE YOU GOT MY POINT.

11.    Advertisement