Page 101 of 302 FirstFirst ... 919899100101102103104111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3011

Default Re: Who are those living in U.S.A. Please post here!!

@nene: ok rana oi.. ana jd ng life.. past is past we should all forget the past char..

let's celebrate good times kay mod nka og hapit na pasko mag exchange gift nata.. ato apilon archer kay naa xay gift nko rabbit hehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by n`gel
    Ey yuri, yup am back and better. Di naku mo minggle ug mga bag-ong mods aron di ko ma high-blood. Basa ko where I got off, perting lapaa naku si dessay ra gyud na feel naku nga nisabot gamay sa akong gibati, yup ug si BeoR... mga karaan lagi nga mga moderators ang magbinatiay pero new moderators, ako pa ga recommend ha wa gyud intawn sa mind sa admin nga ma mod ning duruha ka babae, haha ahaka. Ge lang. All's well.

Na nolex ani ay. Iya gyud ning sa.
    toinks.......

bitaw ne, it's nice to have you back as senior mod again....

and just stay there...

nene!! pag himo sa istorya og "Senior Rabbiter"

hehehehe

vote for nolex!!

^^^toinks.. ayaw ana kay dili ako dako2x sa coy2x rabbit..

last OT: tulog nako bai, maaung pagdok2x nimo diha & manigong bagong taon..pinaskuhan hap.. ooops akoy nakauna...

bitaw gudnyt..

^^hehehe.. cge cge goodnight and wet dreams!!

Quote Originally Posted by archer_sensation
    ^dri jud niya gi pagawas iya kalagot... wala lang jud mo nagka sinabot ato oist...hehe
    Absolutely right...but we can't blame "those" kind of "people" who take things way to personal...in short they dont have a room for improvement...which they think na sakto na lang sad sila tanan...Let's just accept things happened that way, let it be a lesson to all istoryans diba archer? peace bro...

Mods should be an example of promoting peace and respect not the other way around nga mao na lang sad ang mo daut. Peace again.

Quote Originally Posted by RuSteD
    Absolutely right...but we can't blame "those" kind of "people" who take things way to personal...in short they dont have a room for improvement...which they think na sakto na lang sad sila tanan...Let's just accept things happened that way, let it be a lesson to all istoryans diba archer? peace bro...

Mods should be an example of promoting peace and respect not the other way around nga mao na lang sad ang mo daut. Peace again.
    .. boi, you know me, i can't and won't tolerate power tripping. you know what i'm talking about, and i really hate people who pretend they've done something and those people who always expects something in return. And what i hate the most is people who claim they're responsible for something when the fact is, they've absolutely has nothing to do with it. i don't offer peace boi. And talking about lessons in life, here's one for you boi. respect begets respect

^^^^ last OT: why sir, have you showed respect??..
    coz you asked for it

* pede kaha mag exchange gifts ang mga taga states? maski di maka apil sa EB pede man e send ang gifts thru USPS. suggestion lang ha?

guys, let's change the topic.. i revived this thread for the purpose of discussing our upcoming christmas activity and not for anything else.. thanks..

@sheesh: yup pwd kaau na.. so bsag layo ta ma mail man ghapon nato ato mga gifts.. sabotan lang nato unsaon ato paagi ani.. kng mag manito-manita ba ta or unsa..

i need suggestions..

11.    Advertisement