Default The young poet of female elegance, the eloquence of a Joeanne Montayre

Ever since I came to know her, she just blow my mind. She is a young vibrant with so much to give yet soft-spoken talented ingenious designer from Philippines, Miss Joeanne Montayre. She had quite an outstanding experience in various field of designing. First, she made her debut in one of New York's premier dance sport and celebrity couturier, then she ventured towards making beautiful pieces of home furnitures and decor. Later on she also contributed in designing customized fashion accesories, bags and shoes. Her unique classic designs makes celebrities like Eva Longoria and Giselle Bundchen to patronize.

If you want to see some of her creations, email me at emeraldhautecelebags@hotmail.com

naghimo jud kag account para mag advertise dri sa?? halata kaau

Please I don't understand filipino/tagalog. Im a fashion and bag designers. Yeah, i manufacture bags. If you are interested we have minimum orders.

Yeah you are right! Im advertising for my products too. and.. I'm also looking for other designers because I noticed several talented people in Cebu when i went there for CebuX last '06. They are just amazing! It just happened that I met her in one of those events.

5.    Advertisement