Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default how to look for a father

good day.. i was just wondering if any of you have looked for his/her father especially a foreign national, how did you do it? was it successful because in my case karon rako ka realize nga pangitaon nako akong amahan whom i haven't seen since birth... im 25 now and all i want is to know if he is still alive or what does he look like things like that.. simple things that would somehow alleviate the burden nga karon ra nako na feel.. im satisfied with my life because my mom is there my lola and the rest of my relatives and my GF is there. but somehow naa jud kuwang bha.. and in my case only child ko and my mother didnt marry another man so kami ra jud duha hangtud karon. i hope someday we will meet just to get acquainted and maybe talk a little ana lang.

hoping to hear from you guys... thanks for reading.

Banned User
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vcmov_15 View Post
    good day.. i was just wondering if any of you have looked for his/her father especially a foreign national, how did you do it? was it successful because in my case karon rako ka realize nga pangitaon nako akong amahan whom i haven't seen since birth... im 25 now and all i want is to know if he is still alive or what does he look like things like that.. simple things that would somehow alleviate the burden nga karon ra nako na feel.. im satisfied with my life because my mom is there my lola and the rest of my relatives and my GF is there. but somehow naa jud kuwang bha.. and in my case only child ko and my mother didnt marry another man so kami ra jud duha hangtud karon. i hope someday we will meet just to get acquainted and maybe talk a little ana lang.

hoping to hear from you guys... thanks for reading.
    mormons bro. inquire didto

Panawagan bro, or try search sa face book kay mao na popular gamit karon....

tweeter or fb bro kung di gani manawagan ka sa radio or TV....

toinks german national man ako papa ahahahaha i think 1 in a million chance ra nga naay kaila sa akong papa kung manawagan ko sa radio or tv... sa facebook nag search ko daghan parehas name and then german sad.. *crossing fingers*

try daw adto ka ask sa German Consulate, murag naa na silai record asa present location sa imong father.
    jaz give them complete info if na kai ma provide.

Viel Glück!

Quote Originally Posted by G®ttl®vE View Post
    try daw adto ka ask sa German Consulate, murag naa na silai record asa present location sa imong father.
    jaz give them complete info if na kai ma provide.

Viel Glück!
    thanks ill try to do that someday.. actually kita nako sa akong lola side sa akong papa way back 1996.. akong tita sister sa akong mama drove us there and naa jud ko sa ilang doorstep and all she offered was her hand.. nothing more i wasnt able to see my father instead ang iyang mama niatubang namo. and after that my mom forced me to stop the search. and i did until now nga murag na curios lang ko balik bha..

f wlay support and nagpakita nmo imo papa bro ever since i think he doesnt want to be search..

pariha tag kahimtang gamay bro pero pinoy lng ako papa n i have infos where he is.. pero pra nko.. I was raised without my father and OK rman ... im 28 now and everything was going fine without him.

ayaw pangitaa bro dba muabot ang time na ikaw na iya pangitaon.. and that happened to me... but i never gave my father any infos about me.. i dont want to complicate things lang...

^ yup yup im searching but im not expecting anything in return. if i can find him then that would be nice but if i cant it doesnt matter.. i am well supported by my mother. she gives me what i need sometimes wants pud hehehe.. yup i do hope maparehas ta nga ikaw na ang gipangita.. but atleast i tried di bha? lain man sad gud sa akong part nga wala nalang koy buhaton.

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by Soul Doctor View Post
    mormons bro. inquire didto

Agree ko nimo Sir Soul Doctor. Nice to have you back

-WEI?

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast