View Poll Results: Who's your fave F1 driver?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Schumi

4 66.67%
  • Fernando "Magic" Alonso

2 33.33%
  • Kimi "Iceman" Raikkonen

0 0%
  • Juan Pablo Montoya

0 0%
  • Jenson Button

0 0%
  • DC

0 0%
  • Fisico

0 0%
  • Ralf Schumacher

0 0%
  • other

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default F1 Poll Favorite Driver

kinsa inyong ganahan... just the current line up way labot sila Senna and others? Alonso gets my voteÂ* :mrgreen: I even got to see him in person... such a nice guy

Default Re: F1 Poll Favorite Driver

For me it is Fernando Alonso

dli ko kaapil kay wla man koy gusto ana imong line up ive been a fan and always will of Jacques Villeneuve, hasta sad ako Uncle....

all time, senna and schumi. pero wid the current generation, anha ko kng raikkonen. although i admire alonso's brilliance, mas ganahan ko sa devil may care attitude ni raikkonen.

.. hehehe. you vote alonso coz he is the current world champion. funny. Alonso was the most boring driver last season. He was driving so damn conservative that's why his car survived. 2005 season of formula is the season to forget. It was a tyre season.

..if you want a "real driver" Schumy will be on top of the list. Next would be Jacques Villenueve and JPM. These drivers have pushed their cars to the limit.

Quote Originally Posted by fingolfin
    .. hehehe.Â* you vote alonso coz he is the current world champion. funny.Â* Alonso was the most boring driver last season.Â* He was driving so damn conservative that's why his car survived.Â* 2005 season of formula is the season to forget.Â* It was a tyre season.

..if you want a "real driver"Â* Schumy will be on top of the list.Â* Next would be Jacques Villenueve and JPM. These drivers have pushed their cars to the limit.
    Jacques Villenueve can you even remember the last time JV "Captain Bonkers" won a race? he had an awful comeback in 2004... Dude! Alonso creamed him in 2004! and montoya's all bark n no bite and keeps making stupid rookie mistakes... in the fastest car no less...

2005 will be the season when the cheaters didn't win...

do, swerte lng na cla naa cla nindot na auto ila na tungtungan. be padad-a si alonso ug bati na auto ato tan awon maka apas paba cya. cant you see the records of villenueve, champion sad tawn na oi, wla man tingali kay alamag sa F1

loved that rivalry between Schumi n Villenueve lol

@pixelputa
    .. i find it funny with people who support the current champion. you're such cry babies. bragging about the current champion. you still have a lot to learn about formula one. dont brag about fernando alonso being the best. He might be the world champion, but do you know the reason why?? answer me that......

..and JV in a BAR Honda in 2004, what do you expect from a new team?? Do you expect them to win a race?? I have to admit that JPM is a loud mouth but look at his driving. He commits mistakes because of his 110 percent race to die attitude.

.. and what do you mean by cheaters didnt win?? Are you going to that ferrari-cheaters discussion again??

.. last year was a tyre-affair. and oh, if Alonso is that good then why wasnt he able to win the Driver of the Year award?? Why did Kimi won the award?? again, answer me that.........

Quote Originally Posted by dongi
    do, swerte lng na cla naa cla nindot na auto ila na tungtungan. be padad-a si alonso ug bati na auto ato tan awon maka apas paba cya. cant you see the records of villenueve, champion sad tawn na oi, wla man tingali kay alamag sa F1
    champ lagi si JV pero he's deteriorated. he's career's in reverse... ikaw man tingay walay tanaw tanaw... nabilin pa ka sa 1997 noh?

Na teammate na bitaw na si JV ug alonso... JV took over trulli pero this was his results
    China 2004
    Alonso - 4th JV - 11th
    Japan 2004
    Alonso - 5th JV - 10th
    Brazil 2004
    Alonso - 4th JV - 10th

nya to think si JV pa at that time ang lead driver...

JV's career's in reverse... ikaw man tingay walay tanaw tanaw... nabilin pa ka sa 1997 noh?

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast