Default Freelance Writer/Editor

Tired of working full time? Are you a versatile and resourceful writer who thinks outside of the box, is technical, creative, and can compose great content from scratch? We have a place for you! Ideally, you should have a firm grasp of adapting to target audience profiles and management objectives.

You cannot be a run-of-the-mill writer. You must be flexible in writing style, language, and tone based on specified medium. You must be able to efficiently meet our reasonable deadlines. You must have great command of English—grammar, syntax, contextual word usage, etc. We need you as good as our boss, or even better…and he is GOOD. But he will surely welcome you as a much needed godsend! You can work any time you wish as long as the writing assignments are submitted complete on or before the deadline.

Job Summary

• Compose and develop original content for various mediums, mostly for web
    • Analyze and revise existing content for grammatical errors, structure, clarity, and formatting
    • Conduct extensive research on an array of topics, adhering to journalistic standards for fact-finding and verification
    • Collaborate with team as necessary for ideas and input

Core Qualifications

• Skype ID and stable internet connection
    • Reachable via Skype or phone during
    • Exceptional command of English grammar, syntax, and composition
    • Minimum of one (1) year related work experience
    • Proficiency in Microsoft Word or Publisher
    • Ability to learn quickly, and to accept constructive corrections and suggestions
    • Excellent attention to detail
    • Copyediting, social media marketing, blogging, and/or search engine optimization (SEO) skills are helpful but not required

Compensation

Compensation range shall depend on demonstrated skill and be discussed during Skype interview. You will be considered a virtual employee and paid by the actual number of articles completed. This is not a full time job.

How to Apply

For immediate consideration, please submit your resume with cover letter to our HR, Marilette Manuel: careers@suite900.com. Also include links of three (3) writing samples/published links. Email subject line should read “Application for Freelance Writer/Editor”. If we struggle to understand your written application, it is unlikely that we would hire you as excellent writing and communication skills are required. You may also avail the application method provided on this website. If qualified, you will be immediately notified for a Skype interview. Only short listed applicants will be contacted.

A few words about our boss
    Our boss is looking for someone who puts a little thought to their writing, not just writes articles without researching the details and leaves out detail. He also seeks a writer whose articles require little rearranging, editing, and correction. Don’t apply if you will merely spin articles you find. If he likes your sample portfolio, he will assign you 1-4 articles to see how you do. You should be creative in your articles and not monotone throughout.

is this still up for hiring?

Just letting you know that I'm a freelance writer. Writing material that establishes my customer as a leader in the field is my responsibility as a writer. My goal is to increase my client's digital reach in order to assist my client's business and its services in becoming more noticeable. By the way, before I continue, here are the Cookies Must Die and plants vs zombies 2 pc. Please check these two in your free time.

I have a passion for writing, but I have not been able to use it anywhere, properly, I have written the content of this MENS LEATHER JACKETS type collection, but I want to write content of another type, so I will follow your advice.

5.    Advertisement