Default How to resolve IP address conflict?

Pls help me resolve my IP address conflict problem. How would I know what IP address is for my PLDT and for my router0 Linksys...

for PLDT IP Addresses, call PLDT HotLine.

For your router IP Address, most probably your network gateway in you computer is the IP Address of your router.

normally pldt cpe are configured to have 192.168.1.1/24 subnet.... just reconfigure your third party to use something like 192.168.2.1/24 and your good to go. dont forget to reconfigure your router DHCP, nat/routing.

IP address conflict means, parehas og IP ang imong duha ka routers.
    Ilisi ang IP sa imong linksys Boss.
    Follow @AMD_infinium05 's suggestion ay.

Or... Gamit og router IP nga dili commonly gigamit sa ubang router.
    Kanang #.0.1, #.1.1 , #.2.1 , #.1.254 ... mga common IP addresses man gud ni sa mga router brands.
    Mas maayo guro kung mogamit ka'g something like 192.168.7.1 ba ron for your linksys router.
    (This is what i usually though to avoid IP conflict issues)

mas dali jud if mag assign nalang ka ug IP manually sa each and every computer, same sa phones laptops and tablets. para walay labad sa ulo....

Wireless access points are not plug-and-play. You have to plug in cables and make sure they work correctly, and then you have to run network cables from each one to each computer. Just connecting two computers together can be a monumental task. And then, once you've got the computers networked, you still have to configure them. You have to set up the network and IP addresses, route and to a firewall, and so on. No wonder people rarely set up a wireless network. Https://router-network.com/ip/192-168-1-1 helped me to do that.

7.    Advertisement