Blog Entries

Default How you Deal with the year 2020???

The Past few months have been challenging for many of us.
    With distance from family and friends, the experience has been confusing and isolating for so many people in our community.

With so much uncertainty, it can be temping to put your head in the sand.
    But if there's one thing we know, it's that those who persevere during a crisis are the ones who come out stronger.
    As your fellow Istoryan, you have the opportunity to be a source of positivity to every single person in your sphere.

All had to make sacrifices, but if there's one thing we have learned, it's that the resilience of the human spirit is powerful, and with hope, anything is possible.

As we continue to move in these uncertain times, it's my sincerest hope that you find this thread brings you moment of courage and joy, and that it continues to uplift you and those around you.

And hopefully you'll feel moved to share this thread with others so that it may bring them joy and courage as well.

Please feel free to reach out if there is anything you wish to express and maybe others can help you through this difficult time-and may you and your family remain safe and healthy.

- ROPO

2020 was not the best in my life for me either. There were many negative events that will be remembered for a long time. Some are related to the coronavirus, some are not. But I am really happy that this year ended and the next 2021 began. I don't know what it will be, but I really hope it will be better than this one. I want to believe that after the rain there is always a rainbow, and after the black stripe there is a white stripe. So I hope that next year will be positive. I have no big plans. The only thing I plan is to get married and try to change my job to the one I wanted for a long time. I hope I will succeed.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Avocado View Post
    2020 was not the best in my life for me either. There were many negative events that will be remembered for a long time. Some are related to the coronavirus, some are not. But I am really happy that this year ended and the next 2021 began. I don't know what it will be, but I really hope it will be better than this one. I want to believe that after the rain there is always a rainbow, and after the black stripe there is a white stripe. So I hope that next year will be positive. I have no big plans. The only thing I plan is to get married and try to change my job to the one I wanted for a long time. I hope I will succeed.
    Yes, Exactly!

I have no plans either for this year 2021 but only to get through this situation.
    As I heard all over the news, many businesses are slowing down and many lost their jobs.
    One bright news is that vaccines are now available which is a great relief for us,
    We still don't know what will happen next and still I am looking forward for a better day.

I wish you all the luck to succeed my fellow istoryan! Don't forget to invite us on your wedding day!

all is well

4.    Advertisement