Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post Can I file a case against my ex girlfriend that is married?

Can I file a case against my ex girlfriend that Is married? I just recently discovered that she was married with supporting documents like:

Marriage picture
    Marriage Certificate from his husband

I am talking to his husband now and we would like to know more information on what grounds can we file against her?

ang husband guro niya angay mu file sa case. not sure though ts, better consult a lawyer...

for me, if you really love the girl why file a case then...

murag pikatan ramo sa babay ani.....

in my humble opinion, adultery is the case to file. However it is a private crime. Meaning to say, only the husband can file and in order for it to prosper, the adulterer (YOUR MARRIED GF) and the partner (you) have to be sued together. The circumstance that you were duped or that you did not know she was married is only a form of defense for you, provided that at the time of discovery (that she was married) you stopped having intercourse with her. If your defense prevails, then the wife can be held liable while you will be acquitted of the crime. Then again, I'm no lawyer.

Quote Originally Posted by slakker View Post
    ang husband guro niya angay mu file sa case. not sure though ts, better consult a lawyer...

Actually I talked to the husband and yes he will file a case against her. Also, the reason why I really want to pursue this is because naluoy ko sa iya husband and been working his ass for their family. The girl should be punished by Law.

I'm in constant communication with his husband until now and we will meet next week. This is not the first time that it did happen to them but maybe the 4th or 5th and his husband had enough.

His husband can file the case bearing the right grounds on what case or petition he would like to file. But in your case, between you and the woman, you cannot file anything.

basin kamu magkadayon sa iyang bana TS

Quote Originally Posted by noy View Post
    basin kamu magkadayon sa iyang bana TS
    Same ta ug thinking bossnoy.

Karon pa ko naka dungog na ang kabit na lalaki kay nakig join forces sa husband to file a case against sa woman.

Ikaw TS self righteous ra sad kaayo ka. Mura sad ka perfect da. If nag lie ang girl sa imuha na married cya. Then let her be. Let her go.

Instead of filing a case agaisa iyaha maypa you should stand as a sort of marriage counselor sa ilahang duha since now that you know them both.

Or angkon na lang gud diha ts na mo ladlad na ka diha kay na in love ka sa husband. Imung true calling kay boy to boy diay.

The husband can file adultery against the wife and since adultery is an act of two people, apil ka sa kasuhan ts..
    how did you end up helping the husband? wa ka niya patiri? did you guys compare notes? haha (the latter is a joke)

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast