Company: UHG

Training classes start will soon. Apply today!
10k referral bonus will be given to the applicant if successfully hired.

Primary Responsibilities:

Answer incoming phone calls from health care providers (i.e. physician offices, clinics) and identify the type of assistance the provider needs (e.g. benefit and eligibility, billing and payments, authorizations for treatment, explanation of benefits)

Focus on resolving issues on the first call, navigating through complex computer systems to identify the status of the issue and provide appropriate response to caller

Deliver information and answer questions in a positive manner to facilitate strong relationships with providers and their staff

Complete the documentation necessary to track provider issues and facilitate the reporting of overall trends

Requirements:

To be considered for this position, applicants need to meet the qualifications listed in this posting.
Required Qualifications:

Familiarity with computer and Windows PC applications, which includes the ability to navigate and learn new and complex computer system applications

Demonstrated ability to listen skillfully, collect relevant information, build rapport and respond to customers in a compassionate manner

Skilled in problem solving to quickly assess current state and formulate recommendations

For faster application please email me your resume:
charli.0086@gmail.com
or PM me