Default Exercise bike at desk?

Does anyone have any experience with using body rider exercise upright fan bike while working at a desk?
    I work from home to be able to configure a desktop, but I want to do it. I'm a website designer, so I spend all day working on a computer.
    Has anyone tried this? According to Googling, more people use treadmills than bicycles.

Thank you

I like to do the exercise - cycling

Such kinds of trainers are good, but you must understand that you will never have the same effect as them as from training on a spin bike or a running track. When I decided to take a home trainer, I found these guys https://www.workoutmachines.co.uk/vi...bration-plate/ and remained very pleased with the various range of products and their quality. Indeed, nowadays there are many compact models that can be installed in any room and can be easily moved around it by cent additional wheels. To tell the truth, the prices for the home trainers now are very pleasant and affordable for everyone.

4.    Advertisement