Default Kennel Quitting Sale Part 2 (final)

Im finally selling two of my sharpeis (with legit PCCI papers, one is for breeding) and their cages after putting it off for a year cos you know.. clingy.

The pics are the past litters of the sharpeis. Female model on the background is a client who purchased the puppy she is holding. After this litter, I have not had a stud session to breed her ever since. BTW - all puppies here were sold at 23k to 25k each. Straight cash. All of them were sold.

READ:

I am looking to sell them at 35k. Negotiable. (both sharpeis, both cages)

PM me for proposals. I can accept Cellphones, camera or studio gear, etc as trades. (0917)319-8902

PM me for proposals. I can accept Cellphones, camera or studio gear, etc as trades. (0917)319-8902

PM me for proposals. I can accept Cellphones, camera or studio gear, desktop or laptops, etc as trades. (0917)319-8902

PM me for proposals. Very viable investment. I can accept Cellphones, camera or studio gear, desktop or laptops, etc as trades. (0917)319-8902

PM me for proposals. Very viable investment. I can accept Cellphones, camera or studio gear, desktop or laptops, etc as trades. (0917)319-8902

Hi! This package includes me teaching you the ropes of dog breeding (if you are a newbie) including their legalities and of course the PCCI processing. Dog breeding is actually lucrative especially when you have a solid female foundation and dog breeding knowledge and of course the contacts (the whos in the industry) and know a bit of marketing. Hit me up! I need space in my garage na po.

Hi! This package includes me teaching you the ropes of dog breeding (if you are a newbie) including their legalities and of course the PCCI processing. Dog breeding is actually lucrative especially when you have a solid female foundation and dog breeding knowledge and of course the contacts (the whos in the industry) and know a bit of marketing. Hit me up! I need space in my garage na po.

9.    Advertisement