Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default A brother in trouble - Basti Artardi

Hi all, I didnt want to make this public because I didnt want it to be a distraction from the music while I was performing but as my condition gets worse it appears that it is becoming inevitable (speculation is I got Bells Palsy or a stroke, one person even suggested it was because of drugs, I have never and do not take drugs, and the funniest was that I got kulam, haha tangina) and I guess its time I address it. In 2009, I was diagnosed with a tumor in my head, this tumor is on the nerves that control the right side of my face which is what is causing the paralysis. Shit happens! As a result I had to relearn to sing with a paralyzed mouth and the fatigue that comes with it. Unfortunately it doesn't end there. Because one side of my facial muscles are working more than the other the inevitable result is that my mouth is slowly being pulled to one side and the doctors have said that I will eventually not be able to talk much less sing. This is why I have decided to do as much as possible in the coming years, singing wise, while I still can. There is a procedure called a facial sling which could temporarily help my situation which I intend to get. I made a shirt recently which I'm selling to help me fund this. Its just a picture of my face which I thought would be a good symbol for me getting back the lost symmetry, so no its not because I'm full of myself. I thank God everyday because Im lucky that this thing still left me with the ability to sing, what would have really sucked is if it took 100% of motion from the get go. So we move on and we do the best we can with what we have. Thanks and I'll see you around town!

Source: https://www.facebook.com/sebastian.a...99?pnref=story

Default Basti of Wolgang needs our help

sa mga 80s kids who grewup in their teens listening to Wolfgang music in the 90s

Basti needs our help, he was diagnosed with tumor in brain,

see post for details
    https://www.facebook.com/sebastian.a...11107275806699
    Last edited by cebugdev; 06-21-2016 at 09:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cebugdev View Post
    sa mga 80s kids who grewup in their teens listening to Wolfgang music in the 90s

see post for details
    Thanks.. order ta ani..

see post for details
    even kids who are not from the 80's know and listen to Basti. wouldn't it be better kung usahon nato ug order? watchu think?

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Mermaid88 View Post
    even kids who are not from the 80's know and listen to Basti. wouldn't it be better kung usahon nato ug order? watchu think?
    yeah its better that way, sa amu office nag organize na to isa nako ka migo, in here we just need to have someone to organize.

volunteer ka mam?

yeah its better that way, sa amu office nag organize na to isa nako ka migo, in here we just need to have someone to organize.

volunteer ka mam?
    haha wait lang, shouldn't people volunteer themselves and not other people do it for them? :P
    bitaw, kung pwede sir, sakay nalang ta sa gi-organize sa imong migo. ikaw nalang among contact. tga-cebu ra bitaw ta pareho. i've checked the fb page pud. murag dghan cla orders and the number that they provided kai "under repair" daw.

Blog Entries
    tsk ayay naay nasunod ni chuck schuldiner

not really big fans sa ilang music but they are far more better than those circulating OA bisrock

Blog Entries
    braing tumor really f#cked up a wrong person 1st we have chuck schuldiner and now basti nasunod hinoon cya

paita lisoda na jud e daug anang sakita

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Mermaid88 View Post
    haha wait lang, shouldn't people volunteer themselves and not other people do it for them? :P
    bitaw, kung pwede sir, sakay nalang ta sa gi-organize sa imong migo. ikaw nalang among contact. tga-cebu ra bitaw ta pareho. i've checked the fb page pud. murag dghan cla orders and the number that they provided kai "under repair" daw.
    yeah sure mam ok ra, just post in here knsa nahan mo order, ill pm you my number or my friend's number

yeah sure mam ok ra, just post in here knsa nahan mo order, ill pm you my number or my friend's number
    noted sir. i'll wait for the pm lang nya.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast