Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Affordable Maternity Package in Cebu

Hi fellow istoryans! I would just like to share to all mom-to-be like me that there is a new maternity package offered by UCMED at affordable rates.

Nag attend ko sa ilang seminar today and it was very informative, maka-ingun ko na worth jud ang akong pag adto ngadto kay barato ra jud tinud anay and the facility is very new pa jud.

here are the details, hope this will be useful sa mga expectant parents who are in a tight budget, like me =) hehe

UCMed is offering 9500 (w/ Philhealth) *All-in Maternity Package for NORMAL DELIVERY(15,500 w/o Philhealth)
    * Pre-natal care and postpartum follow-ups
    *Free dietary consultation
    *3-day stay at the OB Ward
    *Labor Room, Delivery Room and Nursery room fees
    *Medicines, supplies, and procedures
    *Post Natal Follow-up for the baby

-For emergency and elective CS deliveries 18,250 w/ Philhealth, follow up lang nako ang w/o kay wala na nako ma take note.

-All gestational age is welcome to avail the package, meaning walay limit bisan pila na ka months imung tiyan unlike sa uban hospitals nga nag offer ug maternity package.

-They accept even HIGH-RISK pregnancies, ex HB, diabetic etc.
    -If you already have laboratories like CBC, blood typing, Hep B, UA, FBS, & hemoglobin A1C, just present your results upon enrolling sa program.
    -required pod na mag attend ka ug seminar para ma inform ka ug matubag ang mga uban pangutana wala ma cover ngari, very detailed ang ilang seminar so take note if you have questions para ma address dayun after sa presentation.
    -very friendly pud ilang staff.

How to get to UCMed:
    Located at Ouano Ave, North Reclamation Area, Mandaue City, Cebu.
    -from Colon you can ride the 01k PUJ you can also take the same jeep going back to the city as it passes by at the back entrance/parking lot of the hospital
    -Free shuttle service from SM-UCMed, everyday from 10am onwards.

If you are interested to know more just call their OPD department UCMED Trunkline : 032 517 0888

I hope naka tabang ko ninyu sa akong post.

dili ta pa donate-on og dugo mam? kay sa uban hospital kung package required nila ang blood donation.
    Quote Originally Posted by kitine View Post
    Hi fellow istoryans! I would just like to share to all mom-to-be like me that there is a new maternity package offered by UCMED at affordable rates.

Nag attend ko sa ilang seminar today and it was very informative, maka-ingun ko na worth jud ang akong pag adto ngadto kay barato ra jud tinud anay and the facility is very new pa jud.

here are the details, hope this will be useful sa mga expectant parents who are in a tight budget, like me =) hehe

UCMed is offering 9500 (w/ Philhealth) *All-in Maternity Package for NORMAL DELIVERY(15,500 w/o Philhealth)

-For emergency and elective CS deliveries 18,250 w/ Philhealth, follow up lang nako ang w/o kay wala na nako ma take note.

-All gestational age is welcome to avail the package, meaning walay limit bisan pila na ka months imung tiyan unlike sa uban hospitals nga nag offer ug maternity package.

-If you already have laboratories like CBC, blood typing, Hep B, UA, FBS, & hemoglobin A1C, just present your results upon enrolling sa program.
    -required pod na mag attend ka ug seminar para ma inform ka ug matubag ang mga uban pangutana wala ma cover ngari, very detailed ang ilang seminar so take note if you have questions para ma address dayun after sa presentation.

How to get to UCMed:
    -from Colon you can ride the 01k PUJ you can also take the same jeep going back to the city as it passes by at the back entrance/parking lot of the hospital

If you are interested to know more just call their OPD department UCMED Trunkline : 032 517 0888

Quote Originally Posted by zmoktyok View Post
    dili ta pa donate-on og dugo mam? kay sa uban hospital kung package required nila ang blood donation.

yes, naa, usa na sa mga requirement. i explain tanan sa seminar so maayo na muadto jud mo

How to get to UCMed:

up for this thread

up nato ni

Kinsa naka try sa package sa cebu doc? Pls share ur experience

nindot ba didto? ky 29 weeks na ko pwedi man kaha bsag pila pa ka weeks dba?

Girl ask lang ko pila naka ka months and kamusta imong experience sa panganak didtu, if ever mana? Hehe tha k you kaayo. Hoping to hear from you. Or anyone nga naka suway naka sa UCMed. TY all.

How to get to UCMed:

btaw naa na balita ani? ehehe

You can try package deal sa Perpetual Succour Hospital

It's 7k for normal delivery, and 18k for CS. If you have philhealth, i deduct pana. They accept any gestational age but if you have had a previous doctor, you will need a recommendation letter from your doctor to endorse you to Perpetual for a package deal.

Important note: you need to give 1 bag of blood (any blood type) as part of the requirement sa package deal and you need to have a back up donor in case ikaw mismo manginahanglan ug blood inig panganak nimo. I heard they are very strict regarding blood donors so that's something to consider as well.

If dili ka ganahan ug hassle ug daghan tao inig prenatal nimo, maybe this package deal is not for you. But if gusto ka makatipid and maau ang facilities and services, ang ward nila kay aircon ra pud, then I suggest you get a package deal from them.

Please make sure to comply with all the requirements nila pud. medyo strict sila but of course, para raman pud na sa imoha.
    Ang mag handle nimo kay mga PGI and residents. As per inquiry nako sa UCMED, they don't have resident doctors there, only consultants.

Hope makatabang akong info. happy pregnancy!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast