Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default According to National Geographic, this is what the average Filipino will look like in 2050

Common na kaayo diay ning dagwaya. Unsa na kaha standard sa beauty sa umaabot nga panahon.

Pero sa theory of evolution lahi ang outcome. Tan.awa ni nga video sa youtube.Gi kulit na sa bato ang evolution of man thousands of years ago. Makita kini sa India sa Mahabalipuram. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZYi...XrXnNZSRl5Z9kA

Mao ni atong final form.

Ako mutuo niini. Kay sa kapaspason sa advancement sa technology, dili na layo sa atong mga kamot ang mga pag usab sa atong DNA. Human na ang mapping sa human genome, so ang sunod nga padulngan niini unsaon paghimo ug mga kausaban. Pwede na kita makabuot kung unsa atong gusto nga alisdan sa atong kalawasan.

Sama niining tawo nga murag lizard.

Simplicity is beauty bro..

but as of today this is what our "evolution" process:

Moving forward.."In 100,000 years: The human face is proportioned to the 'golden ratio,' though it features unnervingly large eyes. There is green “eye shine” from the tapetum lucidum, and a more pronounced superciliary arch. A sideways blink of the reintroduced plica semilunaris seen in the light gray areas of the eyes, while miniature bone-conduction devices implanted above the ear work with the communications lenses on the eyes" as what is shown below.

mura na ogegyptian beauty ang mga pinoy

That's basically saying that every Filipino female will look like Rashida Jones.

Quote Originally Posted by Syko View Post
    That's basically saying that every Filipino female will look like Rashida Jones.
    that being the case, seeing the same beau every minute would probably bore all men to death.

that would be awesome. however, basin atong taste ma usab nasad by the time comes.

Blog Entries
    Evolution does NOT work in hundreds or even thousands of years. For it to be evident, you need hundreds of thousands or millions of years for any significant changes to a species to occur. So, the way the TS uses the term "evolution" is wrong--the NatGeo article isn't talking about evolution, but simply interracial couplings and cross-breeding.

- RODION

mura nata ug drawing sa anime ug nawng kng mao...

pagkakita nako sa nawong, naglibog ko kung unsaon nako pag-react.

Quote Originally Posted by rodsky View Post
    Evolution does NOT work in hundreds or even thousands of years. For it to be evident, you need hundreds of thousands or millions of years for any significant changes to a species to occur. So, the way the TS uses the term "evolution" is wrong--the NatGeo article isn't talking about evolution, but simply interracial couplings and cross-breeding.

- RODION
    Right on the spot. Though, I'm curious how Nat Geo "predicts" our average look. As far as I know, most male filipino will still mate with most female filipino. So why would the average look drastically change?

If they can't come up with solid facts/evidences, then this is just gibberish. Pure speculation and sensationalized journalism.

UPDATE: I looked at the picture again. THERE'S NO SNOWBALL'S CHANCE IN HELL WE'RE GETTING A BORDERLINE YELLOW IRIS!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast