Default How to report Tax Evading?

How to report to B.I.R. because I knew from my supplier that they didn't issue Official Receipt for my purchases?
    and not only me, to all supermarkets here in Cebu, Mandaue, Lapu-Lapu and other nearby cities.

file a written complaint to the BIR with photocopies of your evidence and address it to:

Atty. Hermeno A. Palamine
    Regional Director
    Bureau of Internal Revenue
    Revenue Region No. 13
    Cebu City
    Archbishop Reyes Ave., Cebu City

dalha lang sa opisina sa BIR, dinha sa Bo. Luz.

Default Re: How to report Tax Evading?

Thanks for the reply, i really need this...

Blog Entries
    Wow! Update unya TS unsa nahitabo, interesting ni dah!

Quote Originally Posted by creation View Post
    How to report to B.I.R. because I knew from my supplier that they didn't issue Official Receipt for my purchases?
    and not only me, to all supermarkets here in Cebu, Mandaue, Lapu-Lapu and other nearby cities.
    clarification lang TS, ang imo supplier wala ka tagai ug resibo? hasta pud iyang mga customers nga mga supermarkets, wala pud niya tagai resibo?

or ikaw nga customer, gi supplyan ka sa mga supermarkets, wala ka matagai ug resibo?

TS ask daw sa BIR sad if tinood ba na, na naa kay makuha for reporting that case..i mean monetary benefits ba, coz i heard kung pila ang multa ana, naay may percentage na ihatag sa nagreport.........update us!

Quote Originally Posted by graphicare View Post
    TS ask daw sa BIR sad if tinood ba na, na naa kay makuha for reporting that case..i mean monetary benefits ba, coz i heard kung pila ang multa ana, naay may percentage na ihatag sa nagreport.........update us!
    The IRS in the US gives a percentage of recovered funds to whistleblowers. Some people have reported major tax evasion in big companies and made off with tens of millions of dollars in commissions. Don't know if BIR does anything like that, but it'd be a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by zaibon View Post
    The IRS in the US gives a percentage of recovered funds to whistleblowers. Some people have reported major tax evasion in big companies and made off with tens of millions of dollars in commissions. Don't know if BIR does anything like that, but it'd be a good idea.
    naa ni sa atoa. Revenue Regulation No. 16-2010.

http://www.bir.gov.ph/images/bir_fil...%2016-2010.pdf

Sa tinuod Lang, ang mga daku companya ra mabuhi kon complete taxes bayranan. Dili nalang ta mag boarding house aneh. Dili ta mangaon sa canteen or carenderia. Kai pulos bya walai recibo. Mag jollibee and mcdo pirmi. Ang mu work or skuela sa city, mag hotel nalang. Just imagine...

patay ta ani

11.    Advertisement