Default University of San Carlos Transferee! Help!

Hi! I'm Jen! Planning on transferring to USC (Cebu) this second semester and I was just wondering...Madali ba o mahirap? 'Yung entrance exam. What about the test. Basic lang ba? Please help me, give me advice and courage because I am really not confident about passing. Do you think I can pass their test? ( I'm planning to take Bachelor of Arts major in Linguistics and Literature. HeheePlease reply in English or Tagalog. Thank you!

No need to worry! Basic lng nmn!
    Kaya mo yan

- - - Updated - - -

No need to worry! Basic lng nmn!
    Kaya mo yan

I failed both entrance exams for undergraduate and graduate degrees in USC. Ergo, I'm not good in exams. Anyway, no need to worry you will pass.

Quote Originally Posted by THE KID View Post
    I failed both entrance exams for undergraduate and graduate degrees in USC. Ergo, I'm not good in exams. Anyway, no need to worry you will pass.
    Pass ra na oy. Tuo mn ka.

kaya mo yan girl. I believe you've tried taking entrance exams since you're transferring school,

meaning you've entered college na .

Basic lang ang sa USC

Banned User
    Blog Entries
    the entrance exam is actually an IQ test meaning there is no pass or fail, you just need to get the required cutoff of the program that you are going to take...if you're familiar with OLSAT then have no worries

ask lang ko, kay naa man ta koy plan mo transfer sa usc pero mahadlok ko kay basin dli nya ko madawat kay naa koy usa ka hagbong. Dawaton pakaha ko nila bisan naa koy usa ka hagbong?

- - - Updated - - -

ask lang ko, kay naa man ta koy plan mo transfer sa usc pero mahadlok ko kay basin dli nya ko madawat kay naa koy usa ka hagbong. Dawaton pakaha ko nila bisan naa koy usa ka hagbong?

hi TS!
    enrolled na ka sa usc? wa naman guy update

naa unta koy plan mo take ug intrance exam ig next week. ask lang ko kung m0 dawat cla kung naay usa ka hagbong ang student?

10.    Advertisement