Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lightbulb Marketing Administrator

HI GUYS! WHO AMONG YOU HERE ARE LOOKING FOR A JOB?

I'm helping out a friend who's opening a gaming company in Cebu. He's looking for an Admin Personnel that would do marketing efforts for the games they're currently doing.

You will be trained on how to do your job - especially in setting up apps in iTunes, marketing research, and keyword research for the games.

Office hours are 8AM to 5PM but the office will remain open until 10PM. Office is located in Lahug behind Residencia Edades.

FYI... The office will be a co-working space and at the same time an outsourcing company. After work hours, the place can be used to do freelancing work for you guys if you choose. There will be a fee to use the office though.

Anyway, the catch is - I think this is best for starters or for those who are still starting out because the pay is quite low. Starting salary is 8-10k. SSS & Phil Health will be remitted.

For those who are interested, please do PM me.

He needs 2 people by the way and he'll need them by December coz he'll be leaving on December 15. So it would be better if you apply now so that he can train you ahead.

Pls pm me the email so i can send my resume. By the way is this a full time job or can be a part time?

Good day,

I am interested to apply for this position.
    I can be reached at this number 09223885653,currently living at nivel hills lahug.
    Could you possibly text me the email address?
    I cant send and received pm for now for some technical reasons.

Thank you,
    Mark Jed Romero

@kajrot1: PMed you the email already.
    @markjed: I tried to PM you but it seems like your inbox/sent items folder is full. You need to delete some messages for you to be able to send/receive messages.

miss TS. i had already deleted messages in my inbox. please send me the email. please text me to this number 09223885653 if the email still fails to send.

thank you

thank you Ts
    my resume has been sent..

by the way, i wouldn't really know if he's already seen your resumes. i wish you the best on this.

P.S.

UP pa ni sa gusto mu-apply. just PM me. thanks!

Thanks ts but i opt not to apply nlng as i await for my final interview sa laing trabaho ty ts.

seems wala naman ni update. hehehe.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast