Default the messiah claimnants!

hahah nalingaw ko ni Quiboloy!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1403620422893

chicks lay ako......

sipaa oy. haha. regards ku anang chix.

matay bitaw ug chix aning quiboloy lupigan si willie!

Mama never told me you can get rich this way. But you gotta hand it to Quiboloy for having the guts and "thickness of face" to pull this off. In a country full of credulous people like the Philippines, it's hardly surprising how easily religion(s) take root and how scams like MLM, network marketing, high-return "investments" and even those supposedly "cure-all" medicinal cocktails thrive.

Naa pa gani nang mga demonic possession, exorcism, third eye and what-nots in which a lot of otherwise sensible Istoryans swear are real If you believe in one non-sense, what makes you think that the other non-sense is non-sense and only your beliefs aren't? Our penchant for the supernatural actually provides the fertile soil for such mumbo-jumbo to grow and gain semblance of legitimacy.

i'll vote for Willie Revillame --- naay Messiah complex. lol.

Nice thread.

this is the reason why education is important...
    education lessens these things...and that includes the ones who believe there are 72 virgins up there waiting for them in exchange for innocent men/women/children...

how could one live in such big mansions that the people he is "saving" are starving/living a frugal life?

and for someone's sakes, quiboloy didn't even understand that he's being targeted by the interviewer...will of god...christ!

2 biggest businesses in the world...politics and religion...

atot ning Quiboloy oi..di kuno sya maka helicopter kung di pa will of God..wahaha atot.. Pag sure oi!

naa pay ingon nga si Christ nipuyo kuyog sa mga poor, lepers... tubag sad sya, i did that (take Note) "BEFORE".. wahaha

11.    Advertisement