Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default My postpaid plan cellphone was stolen-lost last midnight...

Good Morning to all!

I would like to share kung what happened nako last night after a good drinking session with some Istoryan friends.

This happened around past 11pm. Ako gihatud si Kiel and Renz (this guy just suddenly wanted to hitch a ride) driving my car since maagian nako ila route going ko balay. My first passenger, si Kiel was to be dropped at Banilad Town Center. Honestly, si Kiel ra unta ako ihatud but nikuyog ni si Renz niya ingon siya pa drop lang siya sa may Mandaue Coliseum which is fine with me nalang kay Lapu-Lapu man ko uli sa maagian ra.

On our way from Routestop Guadalupe up to Banilad Town Center nakagamit pa ko sa akoang phone pag tawag. Then I securely placed it on a side pocket of my car which was deep enough nga dili jud matagak ang phone pag imo ablihan ang sakyanan.

My next passenger was to be dropped near Mandaue Coliseum kanang sa intersection lang. From BTC, niagi mi sa AS Fortuna and i still used my phone at that time calling a friend. Then pag-abot namo sa AC Cortes, I put my phone again sa side pocket sa car and confident enough na dili to mawala or matagak, I continued driving and talking to my next passenger which was sitting at the back passenger seat 1-2 arm length from driver seat.

Pag-abot namo sa dropping area, my last passenger, si Renz, cannot open the door kay medyo gahi daw. I voluntered to get out the car and open the door for him. So from driver seat, I open my door, closed it, and make a some steps at the back of my car going to the door side where Renz was situated and opened the door for him. After I opened the door for him, we made some goodbye gestures and thank you's. Then I went back to the driver seat opening and closing the door. Off I go to my home.

When I passed the first bridge and now padung na sa amoa, I decided to check my phone but mao na ni, wala na nako makita asa na siya.. I tried to make a text and ring para lang madungog nako ang sound to locate it but to no avail.. My phone was nowhere to be found.

My mind was on the process of remembering and analyzing the situation as to how and where could my phone be. My habit if naa ko sa akoang car kay ibutang ra jud nako ang ako phone duol sa akoa. I have 4 spots na kabutangan sa akoa car (Driver door's side pocket, front passenger seat (if walay galingkod), an area infront of gear shift, an area infront of my car). But my cellphone was not at those mentioned areas. One thing I am sure of was wala to matagak kay those are areas which had less chances na matagak ako phone.

I am not fond of suspecting someone jud but kagabie naka - ahat jud kog suspetsa sa isa ka tao. I suspected Renz, kay he was inside the car alone for 10 - 20 seconds when I got out to open the back passenger door for him.

Because of that, I tried to contact my first passenger, Kiel, and informed him my situation. I asked Kiel sa number ni Renz, and I even asked Kiel a favor of a CTU 25 load para ako matawagan ug ma text ang akoa phone and also matawagan and ma text akoa last passenger, si Renz.

Renz, answered my call and I informed him that my phone was lost/stolen and frankly told him that you are my suspect since siya ako last kauban. I went back to the area where I dropped him and made some conversations with people around that area.

The again I called back Renz if puede mi magkita which he obliges to. Pagkita namo, I told him again what happened and told him also that siya ra jud ako ma suspetsahan. He denied my allegation and repeatedly telling me wala jud siya magkuha. All the usual talks of explaining and denying ensued. At this time also, naa siyay sige katext or gitexsan. I dont know kinsa. I ask him to accompany back to where I dropped him basin niya makatabang siya akoa and sa pamasin na musulti pud siya. Still I called the number and still ringing. I asked where siya nagstay and if I can check his room. He obliged.

At the room where he stayed, I tried to check the area of his room and called the number of my phone. In his room naa siyay room mate na lalaki na nag higda higda. I cannot completely check his room kay naa man diay siyay kuyog niya maapil niya ang butang sa iya kuyog which mao tana ako plano but lain sad iapil ang lain tawo and also daghan room ang house.

Still I called the number and its ringing japon. By that time almost 1am I decided to discontinue my effort on searching and retrieving my phone. I told him na mouli na lang ko. Pag naug nako sa house na iya gistayhan I still called the phone and it rang japon. We bid farewells.

Driving back home frustrated and saddened by the incident. Again I decided to call the phone and now "It is already out of coverage area". Even up to this morning, my phone "is now out of coverage area".

Guys, I am a person na dali ko makighigala ug musalig sa tawo and confident enough that I would be happy to give you a ride home.

But after this situation, I am now on a dilema kung mupasakay pa ba ko ug tawo na dili pa nako kaila.

My apologies to Renz if ako tika suspetsahan pero wala ko lain masuspetsahan, ikaw lang jud.. I am sorry kung ako ni ipost nga naa imo pangalan. This is just to inform everyone about sa nahitabo nako ug kanatong duha gabie.

Salamat.....

Default Re: My postpaid plan cellphone was stolen-lost last midnight...

basin naulog rato sir pag naog nimo then napinitan na og lain

abi kog friends nimu cla from Istorya?

Blog Entries

adto'g network imung gi kuhaa'g plan. Ipablock na imung unit karon dayon bai. Tsk tsk sayanga oy. Ayaw lage pataka'g salig sa ubang taw. Ipa block bai. Sayanga's phone nimu oy.

Quote Originally Posted by po-po View Post
    basin naulog rato sir pag naog nimo then napinitan na og lain
    Hi po-po,

Dili dayon to mahulog ug dali brad. Katong mga area na ako gimention na butangan well within sa akoa sakyanan ra jud.. I checked and double checked mga areas using my other phone na same or close to the same height kung matagak pa jud.. Dili jud siya matagak..unless naay lain lifting force na mupatagak niya..

It's really hard to find true friends... Probably nahabilin imo phone sa imong sakyanan, then the time you open the backdoor, is also the time you lost your phone.. Ang cellphone masulod sa bulsa, bisan loag pa, dli dali matagak, kung matagak man gani mahibaw-an pud nimu kay mokagay man.

tsk3x.. wala man sad jud laing mapasanginlan kundi cya ra..

Ma tracE man cgurO na sa ge cp plan nimo. Sa last place ni ring. E report lang na. Para ma trace or block

Bro i think ma trace na kung ni ring and / or gitubag pag ring.

Blog Entries

no choice, i-cancel na ang contract ato nya ipa-block na dayun arun di na to magamit.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast