Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Default how to forget someone?

hi,
    i was in a relationship before with someone and then i ended up not seeing this person which was my fault at all not because i didnt love this person but because i was busy with something else.
    i tried to send a msg to this person however there is no reply so i deleted that person's number and now i am starting to miss that person. i checked on friendster and what was written was that person is leaving cebu.

missing and losing this person was all my fault, and now i just want to know how to forget this person, can you help me please......

Default Re: how to forget someone?

Remember the good times you had and be happy that you were able to have them with this person at all. Remember that everything happens for a reason. Be patient... they say that time is the best healer in these matters. Maybe most importantly.... forgive yourself for being at fault, remember the pain that you feel now, and try not to make the same mistake again in the future.

Just my two peso opinion. Good Luck.

Quote Originally Posted by sirius
    hi,
    i was in a relationship before with someone and then i ended up not seeing this person which was my fault at all not because i didnt love this person but because i was busy with something else.
    i tried to send a msg to this person however there is no reply so i deleted that person's number and now i am starting to miss that person. i checked on friendster and what was written was that person is leaving cebu.

missing and losing this person was all my fault, and now i just want to know how to forget this person, can you help me please......
    pm me or give me your number, soon you'll forget him and you'll be thinking of me the whole time around. hehehehehe

you'll never know that you need that guy until he walked out of yourlife... while he's around, you don't care about him. you didn't value those little things he tried to make you happy or even just a smile, but now you realized that those little things are the missing pieces of these empty tiny holes in your heart. now you're trying to forget him in an easy way? hhhhhmmmmmm pm me! hahahahaha

don't forget him, that's my advice. he's already part of your life coz he taught you the greatest lesson in life.. but you have to let go of him coz you can never move on until you let go of someone..

God said, let go of the hand you're holding on your other hand and hold on to my hand for I am holding him in my other hand to keep you together...

tama ba? nahhh, naglibog nako oi... daghang hand...

Blog Entries

let go of it bai.. and move on.. go out .. hangout with your friends..

agree ko sa ilaha ^^ just accept what happen, move on...

lalaki ba ni si sirius? i thought girl ni sya...

forward march bai, para ka moving on

go to a party

let go ... move on..

go out with another person. . .

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast