Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Beware of House and lot developers

Just to warn you guys that a certain developer in cebu is pre-selling house and lots with a lot of problems. Be sure to get the proper documents(subdivided title, floorplans, specification,etc) required to get a bank loan before agreeing to sign a contract with the developer.
    My friend made that mistake and paid a big sum of money in advance. The developer is now saying there's so many problems and its been delayed for a few months.

From my personal experience always buy from a big developer like filinvest not the small developers around the corner who will sell dreams for cheap but with big headache. Hehe.

Default Re: Beware of House and lot developers

Quote Originally Posted by jnom View Post
    Just to warn you guys that a certain developer in cebu is pre-selling house and lots with a lot of problems. Be sure to get the proper documents(subdivided title, floorplans, specification,etc) required to get a bank loan before agreeing to sign a contract with the developer.
    My friend made that mistake and paid a big sum of money in advance. The developer is now saying there's so many problems and its been delayed for a few months.

From my personal experience always buy from a big developer like filinvest not the small developers around the corner who will sell dreams for cheap but with big headache. Hehe.

I wish we can have a thread for all these bogus developers.

We should. Cebu is a nesting grounds for bad design and build companies because its still open for many residential and commercial development. Also its better to report them to DTI.

Blog Entries

maayo pud siguro kung kadto naa mga experience like this ky mo share para ma aware ang walay hanaw sa ani nga butang pareho nako. dagko raba ug amounts ang involved basta real estate.

Maypa kanang certain developer kay isulti dritso kinsa.

mao gyud mga bro. maayo gyud naay thread ingon ani. daghan naman gani ni ipang advertise. one problematic residential project and still unresolved is the the pueblo something diri sa may biasong talisay. kanang duol sa crocolandia. malooy lang ka ba sa imo hard earned money mapunta sa wala.

hello. unsa ni na developer? coz we have a problem also with a certain developer. as in daghan kau ang problems. apil sa electricity, quality sa house, even the title,they can give it pa and even com sa agents, dili pa mahatag bisan full dp na ang client and naloan take out na sa bank.

yeah.mas maayo unta makabalo ta unsa na mga developer

same thing happened to my friend

kanang sa Cebu Country Side Homes Phase 3 sa Liloan.

Grabe ka dghang reklamo ana nga subdivision. Found out na ang lot dli pa diay ang developer ang tag iya.

I can't really mention the developer yet since this might go to court if ever. Definitely after.
    Just make sure before signing any contract you get all necessary documents and have a bank check it out if the developer has complete requirements and you get approved for a loan and the lot appraised.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast