Page 1 of 19 123411 ... LastLast

Arrow How important is S3X as a measurement of one's love?

For those who are in love.. how important is s3x as a measurement of your love for your partner?

S3x is often treated as one's ultimate offering of your physical body to the person you love. To give all, so to speak, to give everything.

I am referring to heterosexual relationships lang for this discussion.. and hopefully we will discuss within that limitations lang.
    Last edited by farmboy; 08-22-2011 at 11:26 AM.

Default Re: How important is S3X as a measurement of one's love?

wow nindot ni dahhh

I think it is comical that we as a people will try to give everything a size, a measurement, or a limitation. Can you really measure Love or is love simply a personal perception? Isn't a measurement of love a definition of one's own personal significance and importance? When you Love, isn't that is all there is? There is love and there is the kind of love where you love beyond all words. You can try to describe the kind of love you feel, but true love is something that is immeasurable.

S3x is an important part of a relationship but if it is or becomes the most important aspect then there is no ''real'' relationship. It can be the ultimate expression of love between two people, a way to communicate feelings that are difficult to express in words. Love and s3x are not the same thing; this is something some people never learn. S3x without love is just physical. Love without s3x can be pure, spiritual and true.

measurement? for goodness' sake, it's a channel of expression, not some sort of measurement.

Quote Originally Posted by cptn_star View Post
    measurement? for goodness' sake, it's a channel of expression, not some sort of measurement.
    you are wanting to play semantics mister. go fly out. for goodness sake!

Quote Originally Posted by farmboy View Post
    you are wanting to play semantics mister. go fly out. for goodness sake!
    if you can't agree with my post, don't coax me out. attack the post, not the person.

semantics it is. learn how to post sensibly. coitus wasn't and isn't and isn't going to be a way of measuring love. it may be part of love, but it is not some sort of a ruler to determine how many inches of love you have you got for your partner. the ruler can only measure the "manly organ" but not the love.

Quote Originally Posted by cptn_star View Post
    if you can't agree with my post, don't coax me out. attack the post, not the person.

semantics it is. learn how to post sensibly. coitus wasn't and isn't and isn't going to be a way of measuring love. it may be part of love, but it is not some sort of a ruler to determine how many inches of love you have you got for your partner. the ruler can only measure the "manly organ" but not the love.
    i am attacking your post not you. do you think it is worth attacking you personally? id see u in person if i want to attack u and we settle it if you want.

you reprimand me for posting insensibly? mura pud ka ug si kinsa dah!

you are playing wise guy wid your play of words. you are wielding your lame understanding of the word "measurement" and come CRASHING into my thread reprimanding me for being a TS who makes insensible thread. go read a thesaurus or at least improve your facility with the use of figure of speech.

you know what is the field of real measurement? get into metrology!
    Last edited by farmboy; 08-22-2011 at 01:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by farmboy View Post
    i am attacking your post not you. do you think it is worth attacking you personally? id see u in person if i want to attack u and we settle it if you want.

you reprimand me for posting insensibly? mura pud ka ug si kinsa dah!

you are playing wise guy wid your play of words. you are wielding your lame understanding of the word "measurement" and come CRASHING into my thread reprimanding me for being a TS who makes insensible thread. go read a thesaurus or at least improve your facility with the use of figure of speech.

you know what is the field of real measurement? get into metrology!
    a close mind is close. let other people see and tell for themselves what their opinion would be on your thread.

Blog Entries

measurement? heheheh... the longer and the fatter the shaft, the deeper the love? lol!

in my cute opinion, if love can be measured, it is not thru the blessed goodness of the deed or the performance of the partner...

it is never measured in the first place.

measurement of one's love....

hmmmm...so if choose not to have s*x with you..that means I do not love you..or I love you less?

IMO: s*x is not a gauge for love...because gauging love is impossible...which leads to another question...can you really gauge emotion? can you measure (QUANTITATIVELY) how much you hate or love someone?

para sa ako..S*X is the satisfaction of one's carnal need...it is one of the basic needs...but for me..it should not be considered as a measurement for love...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 19 123411 ... LastLast