Default Windows 10 PC is getting high CPU problem from svchost.exe

There was nothing until yesterday when I turned on my Windows 10 PC and noticed it was run slower than normal. I launched up Task Manager and figured out that one svchost.exe process (in many others) is using a lot of my CPU, around 40% and seems stuck at that amount.
    I've tried to restart the computer, but after turning on, the problem comes up again. What do I suppose to do now?

Would appreciate some help.

There are many things that run in the background. Especially when you start it up. I'm not surprised a restart didn't help. Windows updates, services looking for updates are but a few. I'm also surprised that 40% of CPU usage would cause that much of a slowdown, depending on the CPU.

What was the % of disk usage?

It seems one or more Windows updates caused this issue. From my experience, Windows update itself is usually the cause on svchost maxing out a CPU thread on Win 10 boxes. Sometimes it's because it is updating Windows 10 in the background without notification, and other times it's just broken due to a bad update or someone modifying windows update settings/permissions.

Wow... I remember my old Windows!

- - - Updated - - -

Is it a good one? I use apple

To all windows haters it all just fine anyway for many things, but I do not see any problem with that matter entirely. So hopefully you can make it done or real without any substance on this.... care to share if you have found solution and fixed it?

6.    Advertisement