Default venue suggestions

hi...can anyone suggest asa nice venue for birthday party? my daughter is turning 1 on July..Medyo ngita ko fair prizes..my budget is around 15k (or less the better!) including food,venue,giveaways and kiddie items na..medyo big number of persons kay daghan og relatives..my preferred area is in cebu city lang..can can accomodate around 60-100 guests..thnks istoryans

Default Re: venue suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by annmd View Post
    hi...can anyone suggest asa nice venue for birthday party? my daughter is turning 1 on July..Medyo ngita ko fair prizes..my budget is around 15k (or less the better!) including food,venue,giveaways and kiddie items na..medyo big number of persons kay daghan og relatives..my preferred area is in cebu city lang..can can accomodate around 60-100 guests..thnks istoryans
    hi may i suggest venue for bday is TLC,Talamban, or Hannah's Party Place along jakosalem st.
    And if you need photo & video coverage for the memories to last a lifetime...call our studio we are 24/7 to answer queries.

thanks.

fb: visual concept photography

Make your party come to life!

LED Balloons!!!

Transform any celebration into an amazing event with dynamic balloon bouquets, glowing balloon arches, blinking balloon columns, or illuminated balloon walls. LED Balloons brings your party decorations to life and creates the perfect atmosphere for that special party, fundraiser or corporate function.
    All it takes is a little creativity and a willingness to experiment.

For Inquiries and orders txt me at this num: 0922-2938048

hey please include us in your package...FIRE DANCE...we also have Tribal Drum Beaters...LIVE BANDS and Sound System...D.I.'s or Ballroom Dancerz...
    ...plz.tx me 0923-33-62-477....affordable and entertaining...

7.    Advertisement