Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default What's the Difference with Class AAA Products compared to Other Imitations

OK so I've put this thread up in response to this post:

https://www.istorya.net/forums/sporti...l#post11584542

...kay kuno Class AAA products have the same quality as those sold in malls like SM or Ayala Center. I think this thread will give both the sellers and the buyers a chance to prove or disprove their points about this once and for all. I intended to put this thread didto sa Buy-and-Sell but I just found out na wa man diay ko igong katungod na mohimog new thread didto. So, diri nalang. Anyways, discussion man sad ni (I hope the mods agree)

Personally, I don't mind buying AAA stuff pero it kinda gets to me when sellers make claims which are obviously false. To the sellers, this is your chance guys...

I will post my photographic comparisons in that thread here kay so far almost all sellers of AAA products say what we see is what we get. And shoes ang akong sample pics since hapit na man gud Pasko so I was looking around for a good pair of shoes na di tantong mahal pero can stand up to the rugged basketball courts that I usually play on, or at least moabot ug tuig ang sapatos.

OK, here they are --

CLASS AAA SHOES:

ORIGINAL SHOES:

Now based on these photos (to me, at least) these shoes are not 'exactly the same'. For one, the material used is not the same. We the buyers always ask to see the actual pics of the products pero we are always told mao daw na ang naa sa pics. If this is so then sa among panan-aw murag dali ra magisi ang type sa material when compared to the authentic ones.

Sample FB account that also sells AAA products: NIKE PRODUCTS CLASS AAA - Photos | Facebook

So mao ra na akong aligutgut aning isyuha. For those guys who have bought these items, it would be nice if you can also contribute to the discussion by sharing your experiences and possibly close-up pics.

Let me just clarify na this is not an attack on the sellers, but just giving them the opportunity to explain their side. Sa tinuod lang attracted ko ani tungod sa presyo pero what about the quality? Some sellers are claiming man gud:

High Quality and Affordable Shoes (Class A.A.A)

Made in Vietnam/China.

*Superb Quality Materials

*Very Light on Feet and

*Very Durable
    Mao ra na.... Thanks.

As always, if the mods do not agree with the creation of this thread then please feel free to close it.

Default Re: What's the Difference with Class AAA Products compared to Other Imitations

Difference is... depende ras mauwat :P

Default Re: What's the Difference with Class AAA Products compared to Other Imitations

Thanks sa info TS. I hope di ni ma close para ma aware ang mga tao. Prohibited man sad ang pag baligya dire sa istorya ug replicas.

"Over-runs" ang term gi gamit sa mga sellers para ma persuade ang mga tao. A big company like Nike wouldn't waste their time selling these shoes. Instead, they destroy it if it does not pass the QA.

Here are two insights from the other thread that started this:

Quote Originally Posted by seibusiti View Post
    ... What i posted here was my opinion about people using the word over-runs. as ive said theres no such word as over-runs in BIG KNOWN COMPANIES. If you have a factory and example you have over-runs. would you sell that to small time businesses? same quality but lesser price? ako DILI, I would rather sell that to the same store kay naa gud na quality control so i can assure nga maayo ako product and should not be at a lower price. If you have factory, do you like to have over-runs? do you want daghan sobra? ako DILI, that would be a waste of time, materials and man-power. If i sell over-runs outside the company at lesser price, how would the company sell their products? so... mao na every company naa quality control and strict gyud na cla sa ila products. NO SUCH THING AS OVER-RUNS sa BIG COMPANIES. maybe naa over-runs sa small companies but big companies have stricter policy.

sauna they use the word replica... but now people are getter smarter and they use the word over-runs.

TS can support his product here.... but claro naman pud sa iya post:

I am selling branded HIGH QUALITY (1:1) OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) shoes in cheaper prices. These shoes are with the same material, packaging and accessories OEM like you see in malls. No assurance of authenticity since items are NOT LEGIT, assured good quality that you are looking for in to a shoes. These items are straight from factory in mainland China.

TS can support his product or he can correct me here if im wrong about my opinion with the word OVER-RUNS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuugan View Post
    OVER-RUNS is a term used for the products that haven't pass the QA. Since this items are manufactured @ China. And also OVER-RUNS are used also on the items shipped to a country but has less papers or documents to be approved at customs, so they will just sell it for a lower price.
    The first post makes a lot of sense to me while the second is a little sketchy. I mean what does "OVER-RUNS are used also on the items shipped to a country but has less papers or documents to be approved at customs" mean?

So there are products coming in to the country that have "more papers" than other products? To me, this implies something but I'll let you guys decide...

There's no difference for me. They're both still knock-offs.

i read a similar article about this but the topic was about "factory outlets".

Factory outlets daw are actually still officially endorsed by their names like nike or adidas. ang nakalahi lang daw is that they are rejects or some are made of substandard materials.

my take is mao siguro ni source anang mga class A or AAA products.

I think its the quality of the raw materials used for the product. The Class AAA would definitely wear out in less then 2 months depends on your use i guess. Go for the authentic one, if you really want a guarantee for your money. the replicas may all have the same features that you see on the original, except for its durability.

Kinsa to nakapalit na ug ingon ani. Better share your experiences.

To Ts, thank you for making this thread.

akoa basta di original ang product fake jud na bisag unsaon ug bali2 sa mga taw. bisag unsa ilang i ingon class AAAAAAAAA pana dira. bottomline fake na. niya selling ug fake products kai dili pwede dri.

Class AAA = Not Original = dili pwede sa site = kai basin ma close ang site nganu ni support ug piracy = wa nay istorya.net hinoun. louy tang tanan.

pareha rana brad.. dpende rana sa pag gamit LoL

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast