Default How to find your place in life

Every day I see a lot of talented guys who don't have a clue how to find their place in life. They try many different professions, they try to study but all to no avail. This trend is quite sad because there are real opportunities in this world. The best thing I have even faced was fairspin because it helped me to use my best skills and knowledge. I read a lot about blockchain and cryptos, so, all the facts were used to make money. My success even inspired me to go forward and learn new things and practices every day.
    Last edited by cucaracha; 11-03-2020 at 06:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cucaracha View Post
    Every day I see a lot of talented guys who don't have a clue how to find their place in life. They try many different professions, they try to study but all to no avail. This trend is quite sad because there are real opportunities in this world. The best thing I have even faced was fairspin because it helped me to use my best skills and knowledge. I read a lot about blockchain and cryptos, so, all the facts were used to make money. My success even inspired me to go forward and learn new things and practices every day.
    Many people find it really difficult to find their place, some of them prefer travelling in order to find a better place for their search. My good friend even rented a car a couple of times https://www.trendingus.com/luxury-car-rental-in-nyc/ to go where he was willing to since he didnt have one of his own. Not everyone finds their place so easily.

Here are six ways to overcome isolation and discover your purpose in life:
    Read.
    Turn hurts into healing for others.
    Cultivate awe, gratitude, and altruism.
    Listen to what other people appreciate about you.
    Find and build community.
    Tell your story.

Tagae ta takwal

Just find something you like and do it.

6.    Advertisement