Page 1 of 81 123411 ... LastLast

Default Mitsubishi car clubs in Cebu?

mga bros naa mo hibaw-an mitsu clubs? coz ganahan ta ko mo apil.....

interested pud ko ani da

mitsubishi is not represented in the forthcoming carclub meet this sunday. murag wala pa jud ni nga carclub diri sa cebu though there is one in manila.. mymitsuph. i own a pizzapie by the way.

mao ba boss wala pani? so egrab tani nga opportunity na ta have one here sa cebu... by the way i also own a pizzapie.... i even saw many head tuner mitsu cars hear in cebu.... i never expect na wala pay group dri.. we should have one.......

so this is the time you guys can organize the club. hehehe everyone will be supporting you.
    so go guys.

Blog Entries
    I believe there are pocket groups here is cebu ie Lancer folks , Evo folks but I havent heard of a formalized group with officers and by laws, if you have one out there it would be a pleasure to know you.

Here is a did you know: Mitsubishi has roots older than Toyota

The first Mitsubishi company was a shipping firm established by Yataro Iwasaki (1834–1885) in 1870. In 1873, its name was changed to Mitsubishi Shokai (三菱商会). The name Mitsubishi (三菱) has two parts: "mitsu" meaning "three" and "hishi" (which becomes "bishi" in the middle of a word) meaning "water caltrop" (also called "water chestnut"), and hence "rhombus", which is reflected in the famous company's logo. It is also translated as "three diamonds".[2]

The company bought into coal mining in 1881 by acquiring the Takashima mine and Hashima Island in 1890, using the produce to fuel their extensive steamship fleet. They also diversified into shipbuilding, banking, insurance, warehousing, and trade. Later diversification carried the organization into such sectors as paper, steel, glass, electrical equipment, aircraft, oil, and real estate. As Mitsubishi built a broadly based conglomerate, it played a central role in the modernization of Japanese industry

Toyota's roots shows 1934 - but was later established in 1937

I'm sure there are a lot of Mitsu Enthusiast out there

Dont forget this Sunday - 1st Cebu car club meet 2 pm Cicc parking lot - August 10

Master Yoda's Quote “Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

i have a mitsu..wala lang club diri.

so kinsa man atong organizer ani? para maka sugod tag hinayhinay

Blog Entries
    Liam you could be it...

We started the oldschool Cebu club with just 6 guys, now we have close to a hundred registered members , once you start it they will come...

Master Yoda's Quote “Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

kung kinsay mo step up naa jud nay followers...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 81 123411 ... LastLast